𝐂𝐡𝐩- 𝟔ヾ𝗧𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗘 𝗠𝗘🔞

𝗧𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗘 𝗠𝗘

𝗧𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗘 𝗠𝗘

I arched my back as his tongue delved deeper inside my entrance, slipping a finger inside he kept sucking my clit making me cry out in pleasure."J-Jungkook oh god" I moaned, my hand clutching his soft dark locks as he kept giving attention to my cunt. My legs were trembling, his tongue was exploring my walls,I wondered how long I could stop myself from losing control.I tried to pull away but he kept my hips in place. He buried his face deeper between my legs, drinking in my essence as he thrusts harder with his tongue.

" Hm my little minx, your legs are already shaking with pleasure because of my tongue imagine yourself being all dumb when I fuck you with my cock" he whispered hoarsely, his voice muffled between my thighs. Sweat was dripping down my forehead, my breath was so heavy that I could feel myself on cloud 9. His grip tightened around my asscheeks as he kept devouring my wet folds." I can't! I'm so close!" I cried loud while cumming hard, he drank each drop not wasting a single. I panted heavily,I felt as if I had run through a marathon.He pecked my clit gently.

"Did you enjoy that my little minx?" I gulped harshly, his hooded orbs were dark with desire and longing.I nodded at him,I hated to admit but my first orgasm with him was too much good to be real. He leaned in to capture my lips once more,I moaned softly. He growled into the kiss, his tongue dancing with mine as he took control of the passionate exchange. His hands gripped my hips tightly, pulling me closer, grinding our naked flesh together.I closed my eyes, it was too much for me. The man I had fantasized about for five years is here to make me feel alive.

I stared down at him, stroking his cock.I gasped at how massive he was. He smirked wickedly."Like what you see? Don't worry I'm going to give this to you soon." I blushed at his dirty comment.I stared away, "Don't think you are the only one who got a massive reproductive part.I had seen much bigger than you." I bite my tongue, fuck I m lying again. He raised a brow, his tattooed arm went between my legs again and pinched my clit making me hiss." Jeon Jungkook!" I yelled at him as he pulled my legs over his shoulders."Shut up" he spat angrily.

"I m going to show your damn place!" he whispered as he positioned his cock near my wet folds.I shake my head as no."No, not right now! Jungkook I want to say something!" I whined. He stares at me considering my request." I-I m..a virgin" I mumbled, looking away in embarrassment. There was a moment of silence until I heard him laughing.I stared at him all dumbfounded."I didn't say anything funny!" I frowned at him, he chuckled while pinching my cheeks."Good thing..I m going to take your sweet little pussy at the right time" his hands went up to my breast squeezing them with a smirk.

"But don't think I m going to leave you alone my little minx..not after you made my friend so fucking hard." with that he spread apart my legs again and positions his cock above my cunt.I stared at him confused until he started to grind his hips while keeping my thighs In place moaned, my hands clutching the pillow as his cock brushed against my clit with each grind."F-Fuck you driving me insane!" he roared, holding my hips in the place he kept rubbing his member against mine."Stop it J-Jungkook of god-" I cried loudly as he picked up the pace. Even though he was not inside me, it felt too good to be real. His hips kept pounding creating magic of friction between us.