CHAPTER 23

It's been three months since jisoo came home, seungcheol and jeonghan were blessed with a babyboy, Choi hyunwon . A cutie with Jeonghan's eyes and cheol's face cuts. Kinwo was still in basement, even without seokmin visiting him, he was half dead. 

In these three months, seokmin didn't leave his jisoo, not even for a second. But the problem is-jisoo never talked after that night, he will snuggle into seokmin, eats, sleeps, when others come to meet him, he will just listen to them, he won't cry. His condition he better physically but not mentally. If he gets scared, he will just hug seokmin tightly

Right now, they just completed their dinner and about to sleep. In the same position where seokmin hug jisoo too close that the latter won't feel scared. He was waiting for jisoo to call him, smile at him, talk with him. But no, there's no response from the other .

" Sleep love, I will be here" seokmin said patting jisoo so that he can sleep. He noticed jisoo closing his eyes. He started at him for a few minutes and kissed his forehead before falling asleep.

" it was so dark" seokmin shot his eyes open when he heard the soft voice he wanted to hear for three months. " Bambi!?" He enquired making sure that his jisoo just talked. 

" Mi-minnie " he called him softly, " yes love " he replied with in seconds,  pulling him more closely, Patting his head and back. 

" it was so dark, there are big lightnings. I was confused Minnie, I called you out  but you didn't seem to be nowhere " his heart clenched at the words, his baby called his name but he wasn't there, he must've waited for him, he wasn't there when his baby needed. His thoughts got scattered when jisoo started talking again. " Thunders, lightning, I was so scared. That's when kinwo hyung came in, ke kissed me, I felt disgusted. I didn't want that Minnie...believe me please" he said without looking at seokmin, just placing him head on his lover's chest. At the thought of kinwo, he started to shake. But seokmin was in pain, that his jisoo begging him to believe him. Don't he know that seokmin love and trust him with all heart?.

" I believe you love, you didn't want that, I know hmm" he said giving the warmth for his boy. " he took our ring , the one you gave me.he bet me with his belt, It hurts Minnie, he touched me everyday, I stopped him but he kept on going. He killed a man, infront of me, I was so scared. Blood allover the room, I thought I will die. He said you will leave me" jisoo said slowly with unfocused eyes ,tightening the grip before looking at him. " will you?" 

Seokmin felt his world crashed when his eyes met with jisoo's. His voice sound helpless, restless.

The puff but teary eyes, soft but trembling lips, delicate but tortured body ,the pale skin covered with bruises . Heart covered with fear. Seokmin was quick enough to hug him tight and console him. " no Bambi.....I will never leave, here look at me" he said before pressing a small kiss on his baby's forehead .

" if anyone want to ruin you, they have to ruin me first, I'll protect you, I'll be your shield, I'll fight for you, you're my everything, I might lose all my breath in the war, but I'll will rise up again and win the war just for you." Seokmin said cupping jisoo cheeks. Jisoo looked at him for a moment before bursting into tears. " he so bad Minnie, I was so scared, it hurts" he said crying while seokmin comforted him. His body providing the warmth of 10 duvets in winter. 

Slowly, jisoo drifted into sleep not noticing the red eyes seokmin have. He might be with jisoo all the time but his mind kept thinking about kinwo, to ruin him, to hurt him, to torture him, kill him for what he had done to his sweety. He waited for jisoo to be normal, now that jisoo talked, he knew his baby will be okay. 

After making sure that jisoo is sleeping peacefully. Seokmin kissed his forehead and about to go to basement, he felt little hands gripping him " don-dont go " the voice isn't more than a whisper. Seokmin Sat on the bed caressing his soft cheeks, " I'll be back, right away" he said and sat there waiting for jisoo's grip to get losen.