CHAPTER 22

"He will be okay, it's completed min" seokmin heard jihoon saying. He looked back, hugging him tightly. "He woke up hyung and I wasn't near, have you seen how scared he was looking at those people, the man who injected it, it was so harsh, he will see the death" he said slowly with cold voice and unfocused eyes, God who's where he was looking at. " that's okay.....we will take jisoo home hmm?" Jihoon said softly as he was worried for both of his brother and brother-in-law." We will, he can't stay here, they will scare him" still with the same voice. " yes we will but first you have to be strong and have to eat, you know jisoo will be sad if he got to know that his Minnie haven't been eating and that too because of him right?" Seokmin nodded still hugging with lost eyes, who knows what's going in his mind.

 Maybe killing kinwo with his own hands.

Right now seokmin is infront of jisoo, holding his hands, yeah after having a full meal only.

" you know Bambi....we are going home today aren't you happy? " He asked as if jisoo will answer. He sighed. " I'm scared love, please wake up. I promise I won't leave you, not even for a second, please, don't scare me like that jisoo" he said laying his head on jisoo hand falling into deep slumber not before kissing the soft but tortured hand. 

~

Jisoo was still sleeping as the effect of drug is too high, it's  3 PM . The members are preparing the forms to get jisoo home, after they completed it, the rightnow eldest one's - jun and cheol came in to inform seokmin that they can take jisoo home.

Hearing the sound of door unlocking seokmin shot his head up but got relaxed when he saw his hyungs.

They smiled at him before moving forward, cheol stood next to jisoo caressing his hair who's sleeping peacefully while gripping seokmin hand like his life depend on it " yoongi hyung said we can take jisoo home, should we wake him up" jun said but earning a quick shook from seokmin. "No hyung, I'll pick him up " he said kissing jisoo forehead which was covered by a bandaid. 

"Shall we go then? Others are waiting outside " cheol said making seokmin nod . He slowly pick jisoo up into his embrace and smiled at jisoo before kissing his hair who's snuggling into his embrace inhaling the scent of his lover. He came outside with a baby in his arms clutching his fist on seokmin's shirt. 

Dino opened the door and seokmin carefully sat inside the limo, placing his baby on his lap and his head on his chest, supporting his back with his right hand. He removed the hair strands on his forehead, he slowly leaned down giving a small peck on jisoo cheek but his heart broke when jisoo flinched and whimpered. Seokmin just rocked him to sleep soothing him. Even though others are talking about celebrations of jisoo's comeback. Seokmin didn't mind them all, just looking at his love, smiling fondly, caressing his hair.

He got his love back, now he won't let anyone touch him, he won't let anyone come near him. He WILL take the revenge of him, he doesn't care about anyone or anything. The king, DK -has a weakness now but the weakness made him stronger, his strength. 

Seokmin did noticed jisoo, frowning, gasping for some air, snuggling close to him, more like hiding himself, but getting relax after the scent touches his nose as if he was waiting for that sweet smell.

When they reached their mansion, without a sec late, holding jisoo like a feather, he ran upstairs, placing jisoo on the comfortable bed. Covered him with warm duvets, stuffing pillows and around him, he sat on the bed, caressing his cheek for a long time only God knows how much . That's when wonwoo came in with a tray of food for jisoo. Seokmin smiled before saying.

" hyung I'll take a shower , a long one, I have to sleep beside my baby and I don't want to smell like stink" he said and both laughed as wonwoo nodded later. Seokmin turned towards jisoo, kissing him " I'll be right back hmm?" He whispered not noticing that jisoo hand is moving slightly.