CHAPTER 18

Trigger warning ⚠,  mention of Abuse, Harrasment and blood.
If you're uncomfortable,  please skip this chapter.

AT NIGHT almost evening after a day of getting kidnapped. 

Jisoo groaned softly at the immense headache, his hand automatically went towards his head. Slowly, without opening his eyes. He sat straight still groaned and slightly massaging his head. He slowly opened his eyes but when he felt his vision is blurry, he blinked a few times to see clearly, when he saw the room, he frowned, " this isn't our room" he whispered to himself and started to look around,it's dark, he felt it like an old mansion, like an abandoned one, it scared him . He called his only strength thinking he's outside " Minnie...!"

Ohh..... kitty is lost in his world.

" strange " he mumbled pouting when he got no answer. He was about to stood up but he felt a sting pain in his neck. He hissed and sat back, rubbing his neck. He flinched when he heard a thunder outside. Ohh lord he's scared of thunders.

"Minnie " he called again, now he's sensing something off , he gulped when he saw big lightning outside the window. His heart beating fast, he touched the mattress, something is off.

That's when the door opened, when jisoo looked at the door, his heart dropped to the ground.

"KI-KINWO HYUNG"

he gasped, his heart beating too fast that it might explode anytime. He wanted to run away, run towards seokmin, hug him, tell him that he was scared. He stood up when he saw kinwo taking his steps towards him. His eyes became teary, all could he think is about Seokmin. He looked down trembling as he saw kinwo is dangerously close to him. His knees are giving up, he took a step back when kinwo raised his hand. But gasped loudly when kinwo pulled him towards himself. Kinwi said nothing but he held the shaking boy real tight in his arms by his waist that now he's hurting the other.

Jisoo flinched when kinwo traced his hands on jisoo face. Jisoo noticed how heavy kinwo breathing is. There's no emotion on kinwo's face but he smirked when he pulled jisoo into a hard kiss. Even before jisoo realize kinwo made his way through his mouth, his tongue exploring his inside making jisoo cry,pushing him, punching him with his tiny hands, he kept wiggling thinking kinwo will leave him.

Maybe he forgot what's kinwo is capable of

Kinwo kept eating jisoo like a hungry beast, yes he is....
" you know how much I missed you kitten?" he just whispered on jisoo lips,more like in between the kiss before again devouring the soft lips. Tears started to stream on his soft face, his knees giving up of standing, he ain't believing he ain't with seokmin, he couldn't believe that kinwo is infront of him, kissing him, touching him,getting him breathless. He never felt this harshness even when kniwo kissed him the last few years. It was too painful for him, he's already scared of seokmin's farness. And now just looking kniwo infornt of him is a half dead for him. He's scared,  he want his seokmin, rightnow, right here.

meanwhile kniwo, he waited for this moment for years, he waited for years to devour his kitten, to kiss him this hard , and now he couldn't lose this chance

"I have to make him mine, now or never. " kinwo smirked at his thought. He just broke the kiss and stared at the crying boy infront  of him. " you wanna go !?"

Jisoo looked at kinwo, trying to figure out what he's saying. His doe eyes held confusion.

" you wanna go home" kinwo asked again. Jisoo nodded unknowingly, breathing heavily. "Go " kinwo whispered near jisoo ears making him jump out of fear. " go before I change my mind" kinwo words are as calm as the calmness before Strom to jisoo, but some what in his mind told him that seokmin had a talk with kinwo.