CHAPTER 14

SEOKMIN POV

It's been two days since that incident happened, i still can't forgive myself for that but my baby words melted my heart, how can he be so pure. I was waiting for him in our room. I chuckled remembering how he was so excited when I told him that we are visiting an amusement park as I have to make it up to him cause of the shout . I shouldn't have shout at him. He has nothing to do with my anger but still , he beared it. My lovely Bambi.

He came out of bathroom, full dressed in baggy clothes . I died~ Ohh man damn.....he looks so fluffy, chubby, like I just want to eat hi- umm.....control seokmin control. He came and stood infornt of me before saying" this combination is weird Minnie" he whined and pouted. How adorable.

"It suits you my life" I said wrapping my hands around his tiny waist which made him shy and blush . I pecked his forehead. " shall we go hmm" he nodded to my question and we made it downstairs .

When we got down, I faced three angry faces, making me gulp. 1.CHOI SEUNGCHEOL                                                                         2. YOON JEONGHAN                                                                           3. JEON WONWOO. 

Bruhh I already got my scoldings for shouting at my Bambi and I regret it too..........but what now again, if they start it again jisoo will get upset and I don't want that. Jisoo was about to go to them, I quickly changed his direction " Bambi.....let's go to kitchen first" I said not wanting to face those angry birds now, still he nodded confused, uff my baby never say no to me, he always agree with me even though he didn't want that, and it hate that, he had a right to say a NO if he don't want to.  

 When we entered, I saw Junhao couple and Mingyu cooking delicious food and when they noticed us, they completely ignored me!? Bruhhhhh......this is too much. When my baby himself forgave me , then why are they angry ! I pouted making jisoo giggle. Ohh lord, I live for his giggles. " it's okay Mingyu, he was stressed that day" yess.....that's how a partner behaves, look at him, he's saving me, I smiled thinking how I got him" Let's go from here bambi" I sulked and pulled him towards me and we headed to hall.

Rightnow the bottoms are having really a great time. My love was so excited about us going outside, I was lost in his smile until Minghao chanting some manthra's "Ohhh holy lord come down, kill this demon inside our seokmin in your name, Amen" he said with closed eyes and both hands joined making others laugh " what the fuck bro" I said but his reply made me shy" I know he's beautiful but ON EARTH SEOKMIN!" When I looked at jisoo, he was a blushing mess. I scratched my neck nervously and laughed " okay okay let's eat so that we can go". " hyung are you coming too" Dino asked jeonghan hyung getting a reply  "ofcourse why wouldn't I?" But got offended when seungkwan said " I know but will you walk around with that belly?" And......the end.

Han hyung pouted at cheol hyung and, he started to chase seungkwan. Everyone laughed at the younger and older, they're such a kids damn. After having breakfast I got up before saying " okay then let's go, shall we?" All nodded and I'm the first one to go out of the house. And I stood outside and waited for everyone to be seated in the car. I did that on purpose heheheh. When I saw jisoo coming with small pout, holding his both tiny hands onto eachother, it made chuckle. When he looked at me, I smiled and made my arms wide, his pouty and sulky face enlightened before smiling widely, he came towards me in a quick pace and I quickly pulled him in a hug twirling him in a round circle making him giggle. " shall we go love?" I asked earning a excited nod before getting a soft voice " yes Minnie" he said and grabbed my hands in his soft one's,  ohh lord it really became his habit. I LOVE IT.

NO ONE POV

After they arrived, everyone felt it's worthy going when they saw jisoo's reaction. When they got down , Jisoo gasped and covered his mouth. His eyes held the galaxy pearls, excitement, amusement, happiness. " you like it Bambi?" Seokmin enquired only to get a hug from the latter. " I love it Minnie" he squealed in happiness, " can we go inside please?" Jisoo said and who's seokmin to stop him . " yes love" he said before kissing jisoo's  forehead. Jisoo took seokmin's hand gripping it but still waited for him to move forward.