CHAPTER 17

Cheol and seokmin came to cheol's house. While on the journey he called everyone to have an attendance at his home right now, right away.

On the journey seokmin would stop at every place to check on someone thinking he's jisoo. And cheol being helpless he is, would only just check after him so that he won't hurt himself.

~

When they got home, Seokmin eyes widened at the view. -lara-
His eyes got red due to anger, he barged into the hallway, shouting, grabbed her and started to drag her out. If not Cheol's and Jeonghan's pleading and telling him to leave her , he would have thrown Lara out.

He just digging holes to Lara who's now sitting silently while looking down but completely covered in blood.

"What happened actually Lara?" Cheol asked with the coldest voice, and waited for Lara to speak.

"Si-sir....I know I-I did wrong not helping jisoo but please spare me." She said but all could seokmin think of now is jisoo.

"Lara was never bad to me but never good to me either " jisoo voice echoed in his mind.

He closed his eyes, sighing deeply. Lara continued.

"Af-after mom and dad sold jisoo to you, my mind was just revolving around kinwo oppa. And as expected he came home just after the five minutes ."

Flashback

Mr and Mrs Hong , sitting on the large couch, started counting the money which just was given by BLACKMOON. Lara just looked at his parents feeling bad for jisoo, even though she never helped but getting sold is the worst thing. That's when she started to shiver unknowingly. Her mind saying her to go inside her room and lock herself up.

Yeah her prediction came true,

Kinwo came in just in but got confused at the money in their hands but decided to check that later as he came to meet jisoo.
He smirked before going towards jisoo's room only to found none. He frowned , then searched the whole room even bathroom ready to see the boy naked if he's bathing. But frowned again when he didn't saw jisoo, he sighned in frustration before going downstairs and asked the couple sitting on couch .

"Where's jisoo?" But they only looked at him with a little bit of mock. " he isn't here" Mr Hong said still looked at the money , adding fuel to fire. " what do you mean he isn't here!?" Kinwo asked now with a bit of growl. His aunt being a bitch she is , she stood up ,gone towards him, Smriking " Your lovely jisoo is gone, we sold him , you better not to come here ,understand !!" She threatened.

Kinwo just stood there, not believing anything, but when he got the puzzles answered, he gave her a blood shot look before slapping her face hard knocking her down on the ground. " you fucking bitch.....you dared to slap him, hurt him, beat him HUH? And you think I'll leave you alone for that ," he said smashing her head to ground, that's when she was about to, he warned her not to faint while she's trying her best not to be unconscious. And looking at his wife condition Mr. Hong started to come forward, attacking kinwo.

But kinwo was fast enough to slide it out, he roared " AND YOU.....YOU DESERVE DEATH" at his face before slamming him to the glass table making him scream in pain. Kinwo stood up before stepping on Mr. Hong's face whereas the glass pieces started to rip his skin off.

"No! You two...you two deserve a pain full death" he said , took his gun and started to shoot their leg ,while they were helpless.

Ohh dear, only if they know their life depend on jisoo, they wouldn't have done this.