CHAPTER 19

Then next day morning, Jisoo woke up feeling a super heavy weight on him. He couldn't even open his eyes clearly,his body felt like burning in hell, the wipes of kinwo's belt are drooling some blood from them. His lips hurt, everything hurts. The most thing that hurts right now is

His Heart.

His heart broken, all his trails of escaping from kinwo for 28 years are gone. It happened, 

He was raped.

His mind pulled a CD of yesterday's horrible moments like a movie, he couldn't help but to cry, he started to cry

Like a baby, so loudly, that few butterflies stopped on the window to see why the pure heart was crying. The animals in the forest started to make the sounds of discomfort. 

He cried as loud as he can with the little energy he left. If, even the animals can understand the pain of him, why God can't, God help the innocent right? Then where is he now!!. Won't he help his children who are in problems? He could have sent 

His seokmin to him.

But he don't know the devil beside him woke up and staring at him with eyes full of lust .

Jisoo cried more hard when he felt a rough hand like seokmin's wiped his tears but this rough hand only made him more cry, 

" that's okay kitten, you'll be used to it hmm" kinwo said kissing his neck but jisoo is too broken to atleast move away from him. All he want is seokmin now.

" don't think he will come and save you, we are far away from the city to track you down and also according to you as you're so dirty right now, I don't think he will love you anymore, he would be disgusted by you lol" kniwo mocked, but jisoo heart scattered when he said the last line. 

Will seokmin really would be disgusted by him?, will he leave him for getting raped?, for not protecting himself?

" no-no ki-kinwo hy-hyung he wo-wo-" jisoo stopped whispering the words when he felt a sting pain on his neck.

Yes, Kinwo injected a drug into him, that made jisoò fell asleep in his arms immediately 

Kinwo snuggled into jisoo's neck, inhaled the sweet scent of the innocent one that he is addicted to. He rolled his eyes back before gripping his hair into a tight fist.

" MINE" he whispered. 

AFTER 10 DAYS

AT BLACKMOON MANSION 

 In a dark room, we can found an almost like dead body in his bed, emotionless, full of tears, dark circles. 

They tried everyway possible way to find jisoo, even got the help of police and government but no use, Minghao and jeonghan continued hacking still no use..

" where are you Bambi? , Minnie is sorry, please come back to me love, I'm sorry,  I'll never leave you again" he said as if jisoo was infront of him and listening to him.

All he can see is an innocent doe eyes looking at him, smiling. His jisoo, his soft smiles, shy face and those Bambi eyes which always melt him, which melted him to go and bring an ice cream. 

His thoughts got scattered when he felt his phone rang but he didn't seemed to mind it.

What if it's important?

As it was ringing constantly, seokmin groaned and picked up the phone. 

"Hello" he sound dead, 

But got no response from other side.