She drank all her juice in one go and gave the glass to him.

After patting Rufus, she went inside to change into suitable clothes.

In half an hour they have to leave for the airport.

Rayan kick the edge of couch and cursed himself, running his hands through his damp bangs, he went towards the kitchen leaving Rufus who was observing everything with curious eyes.

He fucking regrets with whatever he did. The man who enjoys these kind of twisted games and then anticipates for people's unexpected reaction, now he's vulnerably waiting for his wife to speak up.
.
.
.
.

 The man who enjoys these kind of twisted games and then anticipates for people's unexpected reaction, now he's vulnerably waiting for his wife to speak up

The tears are dried up by now.

After the night of revelation, I chose to remain silent and take in every truth.

All those three months were lies, the man, my husband who brought havoc in my life is literally a red flag, I completely believe, who didn't know how to claim me so chose to blackmail and kidnap me, then forced me into marriage.

Well, his ways were dangerous but yeah now I think it was thrilling though.

I'll ask him, why did he target my brother especially. Is there something else I should know??

But right now, I want some time for myself.....

Kai joked that Rayan is a psychopath but I knew he truly is. And I don't feel any shame on accepting the psycho as my husband who never hurted me.

Is he even a psychopath tho???

(Baby you haven't seen your husband killing and ripping the head off of his enemies)

Time will tell, I'm just waiting for him to open up more, the secrets he has been carrying, it will soon come up to an edge by it's own and I'll wait for the day.

I looked myself at the mirror, sighing at my dull look, I grabbed some makeup products and did a light makeover. He said people were waiting for him there, so maybe I'll have to meet and greet them.

See, I don't even know about his close ones.

I chuckled and put the vermilion on hairline, and the nuptial chain which I always used to keep inside the clothes, tucked out to flaunt.

Yes I'll fucking show the world, proudly, that I'm married.

Enough of crying at my fate and feeling guilt about things which never happened.

The way Rayan takes care of me, the way he never crossed his limits, his gentle touch, his concern and that admiration for me in his hazel eyes, I'll forget everything that happened in past because of these things he made me feel.

Except for using bhaiya and family as bait....

I'll take my revenge on my own way and it already started with silent treatment.