Katty

(Later that day..)

Riah's Pov
📍Rajasthan
Guru family Household

Riah's Pov📍Rajasthan Guru family Household

I miss my babyyyyy! BomboclaaaAt!

I sang inwardly as I walk downstairs, heading to the livingroom. Where I saw everyone seated.

Realizing all the couches are occupied, I took my seat on the floor beside Tania.

It's mostly the youngsters, that are down here. I am talking: Me, Tania, Khushi, Ramish, Rajorio, Janoy, Jason Lee Lee and the twins.

My mother and Veronica, are down here as well.

Tania was eating pistachios, I took the bag of pistachios from her taking out a few.

I love pistachios! Them just have this nurturing taste..

They connected the TV to the laptop, watching news on oneSpot media.

"Good Evening, to everyone that's watching TVj news, and to our listeners on OneSpot media, and our listeners in the Cayman Island.. I am Angela Chesham, Tvj news", the news started. As usual everyone did their introductions.

"It was said that a war between police troops and gun men's took place in Manor Park Kingston at the bar called 'Freaky Ladies', that was also lit on fire."

"It said to be one of the most infamous bars in Kingston, that was own by Calpo, also known as Dwayne White"

"He's known as the Don for a gang called 'Boarda'..."

"The murder of the Mp of the Kingston south division,  that goes by the name Balcom Fox, had said to be linked with the shooting that took place in kingston. It was said his house was seen on fire around 12:03pm. The fire fighter department later showed up at his house. Where they manage to put out the fire. They search the house throughly where they found only his bones"

"Andre Anderson is  currently at the location of the Mps house. Andre Anderson will tells us more "

With that the screen was passed on, where it showed the Mp house.

"Andre Anderson Here, as you can see I am standing at the location of Balcom Fox house. As you can see behind me, they're still fire fighter's who are trying their best to put out the remaining fire"

"Police officers are here from the St. Andrew division doing a deep investigation. I have the head Chief and executive Commander of the St.Andrew police station here with me, today."

"Commander Blackhood, what do you have to say?" He ask.

"As you know Fox was colleague of mine, we found out Fox was a very corrupted person. But still he didn't deserved the death he got, nobody deserved that. However, I came to assumption, and believed that; the shooting was linked to the scene happened here. It turns out Boarda gang was responsible for his death. He had some disagreement with the gang leader. That lead to his death. The shooting that took place was said to be his men's. Wanting to avenged their Mp they went to war with Boarda. However no police officer were found alive"