ŁØV£ TØ HÅT£ ¥ØU

What time are you seeing this?

(Later that day...)

Alexander/Shotta
📍Pov
Meadowbrook Ave

I knock on the Mp Fox door. "Who is it?", I heard.

I am at Balcom Fox house in Meadowbrook. I am here with Mac and a few of my men's.

I watch as the door swings opened. He looks terrified has if he had seen a ghost.

From mi show up everybody a act like them seen a ghost. Why?

You a joker eno.

Not saying a word, 3 of my men push going inside.

They search the house, before they nod signaling it was clear for me to enter. I know he doesn't have any children and he doesn't have a wife.

Them man yer love money too much fi share it.

I was about to step inside, but I heard, "Wait"

I stopped myself from entering, just then I saw a young girl. She looks around 16?

Man like them yer deserve no f-ing coffin them fi burn alive.

She's covered with bruises from head to toe. She was only in a bra and underwear, her face was drenched in tears. She looks like she's on the verge to pass out.

I push him aside stepping in. "Yow uno tie him up and bring him in" I demanded, "two man stay right yer so a the door incase somebody try come in" I ordered.

Wavi and Mari are outside already watching the house inside a car.

We went in closing the door behind me.

"Wrap her in a blanket or something" I instructed Mac.

He nodded going in a room coming back out with a blanket wrapping it around her.

I look around the room cautiously. I had Code who's Mari tech guy hacked into all his house camera systems releasing a worm, crashing them down.

Mac put the young girl to sit down on a couch. I watch as they tied Fox to a chair carefully.

I watch as he squirmed when they pulled the rope over his hands a little too hard.

I smile to myself. You soon get more than that.

"Go fi some water for her" I ordered, he went in the kitchen for some water for her.

This pain mi heart. I am just imagining it was Leela in this situation.

"What's your name?", I ask her.

"Alexcia" she says weakly.

"And how old are you Alexcia?" I ask.

"15" as soon as those words left her mouth. One of my guys sends a punch to Fox face.

I don't say anything.

Him deserve it.

I watch as Mac gave her the glass of water.

She's a little browned skin, making her bruises a little too visible. Her hair is braided loosely and is caught in a bun.

She probably had them in for over two months.

Then before mi never come here?

"Where are your parents?" I ask her.

"I don't have any. ", she says, "They died in a car accident when I was 3. Ever since I was raised in a homes, I didn't have any family members or siblings" she explains weakly.