Pain

Remember to vote and comment guys😘😘.⭐

Riah Pov

I yawn as I lifted the covers to get off the bed. I stretch my hands over to the nightstand and took up my phone.

I look at the time 9:03pm.

Am tired as hell. I look over Mari side that he slept on. He's not here.

I rubbed my eyes and yawn again. I lifted my feets out of bed as I stood up I collapsed on the floor.

What is not this?

I try standing again but I fell again.

Why mi can't feel me legs?

Hood

It's not funny.

The door opened and I see Mari walking in with a paper bag with a glass of orange juice.

He stared at me. A smile finds its way on his face. He chuckled. "You cyaa stand up?" He ask.

I shook my head saying 'No'. He place the juice and the paper bag on the nightstand.

He came over to me and lift me up bridal style then place me on the bed.

"It's soon cool off" he says. He rubbed his chin and shook his head. "My work this eno" he says.

I smiled and rolled my eyes. "Where you went?" I ask tucking my lips.

"Pharmacy" he says. I raised a eyebrow. "Fi get some morning after fi you" he says.

At least mi know what morning after is.

Lol

"Mi did stop a Krispy Kreme and buy a box a chocolate donut fi yuh and mi stop a one jerk place and buy jerk chicken and bread" he adds

I nodded with a smile. I bit my lips staring at him. "Am gonna bathe first" I told him.

He nodded. "Yuh can walk?" He ask me. I shrug, he let's out a laugh.

Him feisty eee. After a him put mi in this position him a laugh?

I turn to the edge of the bed. He was about to help me up but I slapped away his hand. "Mi can do it mi self no thanks" I rolled my eyes.

I took a deep breath before standing on my feet. I feel like everything is sore.

Am not even standing up straight. My back is hunched like a old person walking with a crouch.

I hold my belly. "I will never do this again" I say gasping for breath. I hit my thighs.

"Mar-hii Pump... pump-pas-pump" I say barely getting the words out.

He hands me the pump. I took a deep breath. Me? Fi do that again you crazy?

I gave him back the pump and continue making my way to the bathroom with my legs wobbling.

I took one more step. And it's me laying on the floor. He stood over me looking down at me.

I could see him holding in his laughter. "Want help?" He ask.

I let out deep sigh before nodding. He lifted me bridal style and place me in the tub.

He turned on the faucet filling the bath tub. He added soap to the water.

I look back at him seeing him taking off his clothes. "Weh you a go?" I ask worriedly.

He smirk and came in the tub in the opposite direction facing me.