Deep

Omari Pov

We sat in silence for the rest of the drive until I heard a sob.

I glance over at Riah seeing her sniffling.

Which baby this mi take up?

Yuh deal with her too rough mhon.

I sigh. "Stop the cow bawling beside a mi. Mi give you nothing fi cry fah?" I say harshly.

You ago gwan to until you lose that girl

Lose wah? All if mi a kill her with bun she affi go tek it cause she nah lef mi. Mark mi words.

Sound like a damn fool.

Shush it

"Mari piss off!" She yelled.

A who she a talk to so?

I instantly slammed breaks.

Before an car did deh behind yuh?

Then it nuh get knock and done.

"Yuh damn mad!" She yelled.

I hissed before pulling over. I opened my door before going to her side to open the door.

I look at her as I stood holding her door. "Carry mi home!" She yelled.

F-ing feisty

"Come out a the car" I say calmly in a deadly tone she stares at me blankly before hopping out of the car.

She came out, I pulled her by her wrist as I closed the door going to the backseat.

I pulled the door to the back as I pushed her in then I went in.
"Why mi go take up relationship?" She ask herself.

Mi will slap har pon her mouth eno.

Yuh know you nah do it

Lucky mi nuh believe in hitting woman.

It kind a attractive stills.

Shut up in mi ears mi nah put mi hand pon nuh woman. Me will rough her up Yes, but otherwise it's a 'No'.

I stare at her. "Mi nuh look human to yuh?" I ask remembering her words.

"Yuh a human?" Remembering those three words she said to me.

Should a f- her right pon campus and make she see if mi a human or demon.

"No! Yuh a f-king Satan... you speak to me like I was your shit!" She yelled while sobbing.

Mi not even talk to mi shi, but that's whatever...

Yuh sick eno bro

I know

Nuh she couldn't cuss badword?

That mi a say.

A you broke out the innocent girl

Me broke her virginity yes.

I immediately held her by her throat. I stare deeply in her glossy eyes. "Yuh single?" I ask her.

"Yes Omari. We had nothing I was not in a relationship with you. Let's go our separate ways we're strangers from now on. I can't deal with your possessive, careless, stubborn, manipulating and deceiving behaviors" she say solemnly.

Is that so?...

"Why the gun Mari? Mi hear things eno but I don't judge people because of hear say. Mi nah deh with nuh murderer" she argues.