Death

Remember to vote and comment Beautiful Star_Readers ⭐📍

(1 month later...)
December 14...
Omari Pov
📍Old hope Road
Kingston..

It's puzzling I still haven't got back a response from Boarda gang.

We still have Cappa he's lock in a cell at the underground.

Am currently driving to go and pick Riah up from her house. I decided to take her on a date.

I stop at the stop light tapping my fingers on the stirring. I feel the air getting Thicker.

I look down at my gaurd ring it's like it's talking to me. It's starts glinting a little red in the eyes.

"Look to the side"

I look to side seeing a gun being pointed at me. I tried reaching for my gun in my waist.

*Clam Clam clam clam Clam*

Before I knew it bullet were lounge at me right in my chest.

I started gasping for air as I clench on the staring.

Two of my guys were right behind me they start firing shots at them.

I saw the same bike I saw that help me, drive by taking down guys that shot at me.

Everything was barely audible as I gasp for air, I look down at my white t-shirt seeing that it started turning to red.

Ago dead same way like yuh Pa.

My vision began to get blurry as my door flies open I notice it was one of my guys.

I fight the pain and pressure in my chest as I spat blood.

It this now bro

***

Riah Pov
📍UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL OF THE WEST INDIES.

Am seated in the waiting room staring at the tiles blankly

Am seated in the waiting room staring at the tiles blankly. I don't know if am supposed to cry or die with him.

Stop talk like that, have lil hope, he's not dead... well as yet.

Just shut up please.

I leaned back in chair as tears stings my eyes. Wavi, Serena, Mealie, my mom, Dario and my Dad, along with Omari's mom is here, with his sister.

Serena's dad and mom are here as well, everyone was seated silently. I ask for some alone time to think and process this.

What happened? Why Omari?

They're currently working on him.

I walk out of the hospital for some fresh air as I seated in the garden on a bench. I took a sip of my orange juice.