Rules

Guy's I realize your not voting am not feeling well but I gathered all my strength to write. Please vote for me please⭐.
___________________________
Riah Pov

We decided to stay at the hotel until Sunday.

Yay!!

Mealie and Serena are here with their boyfriends.

It's Friday the guy's are in the hotel room still. They told us to wait on then, they're having a discussion.

We told them we were going to Akushi room but we went to the beach side.

We are here with Akushi, Ramish and friends.

(Akushi^) 

(Akushi^) 

Mari ago kill yuh. Enjoy yourself while it last hun.

Mari is mi father?

You a ask me.

We're on a beach towel sitting down while eating and drinking.

I settled with a sorrel beer. While the others drink their alcohol.

For some reason I don't like Akushi's friends. Them grieve mi spirit. Uggh. Carmella wasn't bad but the other two. Mi hate them bad.

She had three friends. One was Nika other was Tanisha and Carmella.

Nika is a darksin girl. Tanisha is a Brown skin girl. Carmella is light skin.

Goes perfect together. And to be honest it don't look like they consider Akushi and Carmella as a part of the friend group.

Ramish phone went off. He answered it. "Here" he says giving me the phone.

"A who?" I mouthed. "Omari" he mouthed back. "How him get your number?" I mouthed.

"At the festival" he whisper. "Weh Riah!" Mari voice was cold.

I took the phone. "Omar-" I was interrupted Omari cold voice.

"Weh yuh deh?" He ask coldly. I told him where exactly.

"Mek sure yuh know yuh get yuh self in a sumn weh yuh cyaa come out a" he says coldly.

"Mek mi talk to Amillia" I heard Ethan voice say. I gave the phone to Amillia.

"..."

"N-No. We never come down here on purpose"

"..."

"No am not saying someone force us down here"

"..."

"Okay am sorry. Next time I will inform you"

"..."

"Ethan?.."

"Give the phone to Sere?" She ask. Then she nods giving the phone to Serena.

"Don't bother with it"

"..."