A break

Riah Pov

I have school today sadly.

Mealie pick both me and Serena up bringing us to school.

"You hear from Mari Ray?" Mealie ask me sometimes Mealie calls me 'Ray' sometimes she don't.

"No him seem busy from my point of view" I say.

Mi kinda vex yes.

Yuh get ghosted a bayy

Move nuh shit

You make me one?

I hissed out loud causing Serena who was in the passenger seat to look back at me.

"You vex Riah?" She ask I shook my head saying 'no'.

Lie yuh vex like dog

"Sumn mi remember" I say.

She nodded in response. "Then a wah them could a do so?" Mealie says with as she hisses.

"Nuh know eno" Serena says.

"Can't bother eno" Mealie says turning up the music.

Me know you just want my good punani
True them other gyal give yuh when you want it
Yuh have a vibe and mi cyaa ignore it
I will bless yuh if yuh working for it

We sang this sang word for word until we reached. 

My phone started ringing and I saw it was Omari. I ignored it and put my phone on DND.

Am still a lil vex

Lil? Yuh maximum vex girl

Shut up

"This is where we split" Serena says, we gave our hugs before splitting.

I have classes with Meaile, but we don't have the last class together though.

We went to professor Collins class and took our usual seat.

As usual we gossip and until he came.

A girl came towards us. "Nuh you deh with Uzi?" She ask with attitude.

"Mi nuh know who name so eno" I lied now looking down in my phone.

"How mi see yuh on live with him?" She says.

"Gyal move nuh, trouble you wah make? Riah will dust yuh you hear so move" Mealie says angrily.

"Was I speaking to you BITCH? Just because uno deh with big big Don uno think uno better than nobody?" She says with attitude.

Her friend walk up to her. She pointed at us."see them here" she says to her friend.

What?

Soon Professor Collins steps in the class. They didn't realize.

"A you Omari a cheat pon mi with? Seriously" she says.

What?

Bloodclaat

"Riah don't believe nothing what them say as you can see is some fan girl them or one of Mari longtime mess around them just envy say you make him settle down" Mealie says.

A fi true eno

"Nobody was speaking to you Wavi whore?" She retorts.

Blouse and skirt

Take off mi blouse and skirt mi hot!!

Mi will dust her eno.

"Ladies sit down!" Mr Collins  shouted. "I don't want this unnecessary behavior in my class. I know you Ava is a trouble maker and I know these two girls don't trouble anyone of you so uno don't bother provoke them cause I don't tolerate this type of behavior in my class" Mr. Collins says sternly.