This is love?

Riah Pov

As we were about to leave the festival, I was greeted by few of my family.

We were in the car heading back home. "The way how you just look innocent in a dah saree deh a do sumn to mi" Mari said as he gaze at the road.

I couldn't help but smile. "Am still surprised your muslim" I said to him.

He hummed.

I realized he wasn't going in the direction to my house. "Mari?"

He hummed. "Where are you taking us?" I ask.

"Yuh trust me?" He ask. I nodded.

"Mi have sumn fi deal wid in a dah area here. We a go an hotel fi the night" he says.

I nodded. For some reason I trust him. Why?

Soon after we reach the hotel I stop before getting out of the car. "Mi don't have no clothes here" I say.

He looked back at me before exiting the car. "Nuh worry yuh head" He says before walking around to my side and opened the door.

He took my hands and we walked in the building. "We nuffi book the room?" I ask and he shook his head.

"Hello Mr. Pete" A lady in her mid 30s greeted him. He nods.

"Wahm Ms. Henry Everything good so far?" He ask.

"Yes boss. We haven't get any complaints about the customers so far" she says and he nods.

Boss? And why him look so serious and dark. Him look like him wah kill somebody.

Soon after we walked away and we went in the elevator.

As we went up we were the only one in the elevator. For some reason I felt like someone watching me.

I behind me at Omari. He was staring through me with piercing eyes.

His eyes were so cold with desire. A smirk suddenly appeared on his face as I looked at him.

He let out a chuckle. My eyes avert to his lips.

He came behind me as I stared up on him. His right hand wraps around my waist and his left hand on rested on my butt.

"Know how long yaw tempt mi" he says in a mear whisper.

"Why is the elevator taking so long to stop?" I ask.

He place his index over my mouth. "Top floor we ago nuh worry" he says.

I nodded. He pulled me back against his erection.

Feel yah!!

He rested my head on his chest. He wraps one hand around my neck.

What is this call it feel nice.

I stared in his deep cold eyes as they trails my face. He leans in and place a kiss on my lip.

He pulled away and I turned around with my entire body facing him.

I placed my hands on his chest before pushing him against the elevator wall.

I tip toe and kissed him. He was about to place his hands on my ass when the elevator stops.

I quickly pulled away before turning around. "Yuh naffi worry a we alone up here" he says before taking my hands as we walked out the elevator.

The moment I stepped foot in his hotel room I was fascinated. If mi never go a him house before mi would a think him live here.