Chapter 19 - Jealousy Hits Different

Start from the beginning

Y/N: Pleasure to meet you, Braum. 

He takes me hand and we shake it out, only his hand is fucking massive and nearly swallows me wrist along with it. 

Braum: Pleasure here too, Y/N. You're a hell of a hero, you know that? 

Y/N: I like him already. 

Doc: That's good, well he's gonna be your physical therapist, we're gonna be heading over there to his training facility and start the basics, get your arm working like your other one. 

Braum: All that and then some. 

Doc: Well, maybe, just be gentle with this one. 

Braum: Aw, come on, me and him will get along just fiiiine... 

He wraps his arm around me as we're walking through the emergency area to one of the cars. 

TIMESKIP!

Well, this is hell. 

Braum: Come on, lift it... LIFT IT BOY!!! Flex that bicep. 

Y/N: FFFFFFUCK!!!

My arm throbs as it's being jumpstarted back to life again, and I'm feeling a similar pain to being shot, only it's shooting up and down my elbow, combined with my shoulder. It's only a five-pound weight, and it's the heaviest god damn thing I've ever lifted. 

Braum is forced to help me lift the weight and bend my arm, and then I'm forced to drop it once my arm starts to tremor. It really is just hell, Sera was right, wonder how Scratch was with a new leg. 

This gym though is super nice, full of trendy students who are running on the treadmill or training on some of the machines. They left all the free-weights open so I could come here to lift if I wanted, that or hit the pool in the other room. 

Y/N: S-so... h-how much does it cost for a membership? 

Braum: Student plans are 10, you can use the doc's referral and get a membership for 25. 

Y/N: That's still a good deal all things- *grunt* considered... 

Braum: I'll get you tip-top shape in no time, you'll be going home to your secretary or nagging wife in no time. 

Y/N: HAH! Good one, I'm only 26 man, I got a lady friend who works at a coffee shop. I'm afraid I got a friend who's tryna steal her from me. 

Braum: She a music girl?

Y/N: Yeah, how'd you know? 

Braum: I loved one of those at one point...

Y/N: How'd it go? 

Braum: Boy... I run a gym now...

Y/N: Shoulda connected the dots on it... well, I think things might be different. 

Braum: Don't count on it, boy. Now stop talking and get back to squatting, fix that gimp leg of yours, you can walk home too. 

Y/N: Yes sir! 

After another painful hour of fixing my pectorals, my fucked-up leg, and getting my arm to be able to hold up my phone again, I'm finally back into semi-working order, but we're far from done. Made it even harder that a tall, mustached man wearing a white wife-beater was just standing there, looking down at me like a disappointed father half the time. 

Braum: We're done today, boy. 

Y/N: Alright. 

Braum: Gonna do this three times a week, you know when to come back.