Regressor Kinger X CG Caine

I have not updated this since it was a request!!!

The person who requested this is eepy_pupz I don't think their into TADC anymore but i honestly don't know.

im pretty sure they requested sometime in November or december of last year

Anyways enjoy <33

TW: Slight depression

-Context of this Chapter-

Kinger used to have a wife Queener, who was also often Kinger's Caregiver. But, since she has abstracted kinger has been depressed and he could only confide in Caine for comfort
_________________________________________

Ever since Kinger's wife, Queener had abstracted Kinger has been very depressed and sad, he really missed queener since she was also Kinger's caregiver and would take care of him when he was regressed.

As Kinger was thinking about Queener he began to feel really sad and slightly scared. Kinger began to age regress and he could only seek comfort in Caine.

Nervously Kinger, walked up to Kaine and asked him if he could be hai caregiver, shockingly Caine agreed.

Everything was going okay but soon kinger started to think about Queener again and he started crying, Caine noticed the change in Kinger's behavior and decided to comfort him with soft words.

Eventually Kinger calmed down and felt comforted again

-Thank you so much for requesting this  I'm very sorry this is short I'm busy with school and it is almost midnight where I am right now. I will probably edit this chapter or even just re-write it entirely but for now I hope you enjoyed :)

-Nev