Confrontation

~Notes~

Hiya Readers!! I'm so so sad that this fic is coming to an end soon but I will keep writing on my main page!! I adore this chapter so much and hope you do too!! TW: Kevin Price gets slightly angry and ALOT of swearing and fighting, homophobic slurs and internalized homophobia, slight sexual reference :) Bit of a longer part tonight! Anyways, hope you enjoy!!

Kevin Price's POV

I need to find that dick. 

Steve Blade is the absolute incarnation of the devil. Him... doing that to Connor - doing that to my boyfriend - is just horrible. 

He'll never learn.

 He'll never learn.

 So someone has to teach him. 

Connor falls asleep as we listen to his playlist. I check the time on the phone's home screen. 12:08 PM. Gently, I take Connor in my arms, unplugging the headphones and slipping them into his jacket pocket. He's pretty light, considering his build and height. I wonder through the trees as the red-haired boy sleeps in my arms.

He's so beautiful. 

"K-Kevin?" Connor yawns just as we approach the door to the cabin. 

"Yes, Con?" I reply.

"I love you.."

"I love you too,"

He leans up towards me and gives me a small peck on the mouth. It sends electric waves through my body.

Connor closes his eyes and falls right back asleep. 

Carefully, I nudge the door open and head into the cabin. Ben's up.

I stare at him for a minute before setting Connor down on his bed. I sit at the foot of his bed and observe the sleeping boy. How could he love me

"He really loves you, you know.." Ben whispers as if he's read my mind. 

I nod. I feel tears prickle at the back of my eyes.

"I kind of envy you two... Your just so... perfect together..."

I digest the information. 

"You'll find someone. Everyone does." I say, which is true. I've found Connor. James has found Chris. We'll all find somebody eventually, even goddam Steve will.

"Yeah, but I'll never be able to love somebody else. I've tried and I never actually... feel." Ben says as he hides his face amongst his cat comic book. 

I relate to Ben, in a way. I never thought I would be able to love someone, all I've ever had is silly little crushes.

"You've never had a crush?" I ask him.

There's silence in the air.

"Nope.." he says dryly "Not. Once.."

Wait - he's never had a crush?

I wonder if Connor ever had a crush on Steve; or if Steve had a crush on Connor. I mean, the second option would add up - Steve wanting to break the two of us up so he could get with Connor.... I mean, Connor had never really told me why Steve wanted to blackmail him with the video. 

That sneaky little thief. 

I clench my fists.

Just breathe, Kevin.

Nobody does that to Connor.

In, one two three, out one two three. 

The cocky little cunt