The Arrival

~Notes~

Hiya readers!! Just wanted to say that there will be more parts to this but they will be randomly updated!! I'll try and keep a consistent flow but can't guarantee. Also, the POVs jump around ALOT in this story so keep an eye out for that. Anyways, hope you enjoy!!

(Jack Price's POV)

When Mom suggested that me and Kevin go to this Mormon-School-Boy camp, I was pretty excited. After I found out that all of Kevin's old companions will be going, I was definitely not. Although, it would be nice to put some names to the faces that Kevin has been talking about all summer.

I stand in the entrance to the camp. It was a summer camp for teenagers but instead of the normal camp sign, there was a banner reading ' The Church of Latter Day Saints Summer Camp!' strung across from the two wooden poles either side. Kevin has already disappeared off into the circle of cabins, so I stand under the warm summer haze, alone. 

"Are you ok?" a voice asks from behind me as they tap me on the shoulder. I turn around to see a ginger haired boy, freckles splattered across his pale skin. "Sorry if I was interrupting anything you just looked... lost-ish,"

"Oh no I'm fine, thank you... uh..." my eyes dart down to his name badge which reads 'Elder Mckinley' . 

This must be the famous Connor then.

I saw his eyes quickly glance down to my name badge and then back up to my face, smiling at me. He was around the same height as me, but seemed in a lot better shape. His arms had muscle which wasn't too obvious and his limbs seemed loosely attached to his torso as if he were a body of water that could easily flow.

"I-uhm I better get going! No time like the present, eh!" he began to blush slightly and stifled a laugh before walking away, his flowery pink suitcase following slightly behind.

Huh. Weird.

After a few moments, I start across the lush green field to find my brother. 

Kevin's POV

When Mom brought up the idea of going to a Mormon-Camp for the summer, I was not exactly thrilled. But after I checked the 'Uganda District 9' Facebook group, I could say otherwise...

...

UGANDA - DISTRICT 9

Members- Connor McKinley, Chris Thomas, James Church, Anthony McGuinness, Ben Schrader, Michael Michaels, David Neeley, Zach Zelder, and Kevin Price.

Connor McKinley

Is anyone going to that Mormon Camp for the summer in Omaha? My Mom's forcing me to go even though I said that I was done with Mormonism since that mission...

Anthony McGuinness 

SAME!!! Parents are actually the worst. But I am going if that helps :)

Kevin Price

Yeah I'm going!!! Also, Con, can you add Arnold back to the group? He's accidentally left... again...

Connor McKinley

Sure thing!