chapter : 14

see how I'll leave with every piece of you. don't underestimate the things that I would do.

jungkook stood there, trembling with each word taehyung told him

"hyung..."

"I want you to be mine. just mine."

jungkook felt like his head was spinning. he felt like he's making a mistake. he didn't want to give false hopes to tae, nor does he want to accept him and then betray him.

if he's planning on accepting his proposal, and surrender to his feelings, he must be ready to betray him, or tell him the truth.

he can do neither of them.

what if something's gonna happen to his family? he can't play with their lives like this. hwan can't be underestimated.

this can't be happening.

he loves taehyung. but he can't let his family die. if he's gonna say yes, he can't do something behind his back by harming jin; taehyung's only favourite human. taehyung would probably think he used him.

so he thought it's better to complete his mission first, and see if taehyung would still accept him after knowing the reason. he knew taehyung is a good guy, and he wouldn't have had any idea about jin's mafia gang.

he trusted that he'll accept him and find his reasons valuable. but discussing about jin's mafia organisation to taehyung before hand felt like he's taking a risk, on his family's life.

"jungkook? you're not answering."

"hyung...I..I need time. to..think..please. I don't wanna decide anything now."

"why?" taehyung wasn't expecting that. he was expecting jungkook to say yes, by the look of his face.
he was in disbelief, his face conveying everything his voice failed to.

"jungkook I know you love me! is there anything bothering you?"

"please don't ask me anything," he said, his lips trembling as warm tears slid down, disguising as rain. "I'll tell you when the time comes. for now, please give me some time."

taehyung should have either expected him to say yes, or no. he didn't think this was an option. the rain continued to pour, only with more force. it was an angry rain, blending with taehyung's feelings.

he put on a fake gloomy face, but inside, he was burning with anger.

his eyes trailed down to jungkook's white shirt, which was becoming see through, exposing his spectacular body. taehyung removed his black coat, covering jungkook with it.

they're only for his eyes.

"let's go." he put on a fake smile, hiding his anger under his skillful act.

the one time in his life, he was brutally honest and all he faced was rejection. he felt like his feelings were neglected. the realisation made him angry. he didn't blame jungkook for it. he can never.