chapter : 09

i'm crazy but you like it, i bite back, daisies on your night stand.

.

jungkook was busy baking cookies. he always gets tensed when it's baking.

he was almost done, when he saw taehyung walking down the stairs.

"good evening, kook."

"evening hyung." taehyung came home early today, claiming he needed rest. but he just wanted to spend time with his bunny. he can't wait to make him his'.

"you done baking?"

"almost." mi sook was washing the dishes, silently listening to the both talk.

it's been a week since the incident occurred, that she opened up about her son to jungkook. she never spoke a word about him after. and jungkook was more than glad about that.

conversely, this one week embraced a new bond between the both of them. after that little night walk, jungkook felt very comfortable around tae, and they both are- let's just say no longer like boss and worker. they crossed that line.

"mi sook, you can wash the dishes later. you should clean the living room. it's unsanitary. i'm paying you for all that." taehyung ordered, anger visible in his tone.

"i'm sorry, sir." she bowed, and went to cleaning the living room.

taehyung inched closer to jungkook, watching him work, after the lady's departure, with love filled eyes.

"woah that was mean!" jungkook exclaimed, sensing taehyung near him.

taehyung smiled, "was it?" he was completely lost in the beauty.

"yeah. you know, you should try to be more kind. i'm starting to think that you're only nice to me, hyung."

"yeah? i'm very nice, honey." jungkook thought he'll mess up the ingredients because of the choice of words. "the nicest person."

"sure. now, don't distract me, i'm so confused already."

"why? you need help?" no one would believe if the kim taehyung asked if he could help someone. the arrogant, self centred, cold, ruthless man, who has servants to carry his bags, is asking his cook if he could help, even though he has zero knowledge about cooking.

"are you perhaps forgetting that you're my boss?" jungkook giggled playfully. taehyung just got lost in him, he was looking at him fondly.

"maybe." just then, his phone rang, he rolled his eyes and excused himself. he walked out of the main door, passing mi sook, who immediately ran to jungkook.

she couldn't listen to their conversation, since it's a big ass mansion and everything is like a mile away from one another, but she could definitely see them. the way they smiled, the way they spoke.