chapter : 08

there's a fire starting in my heart.
reaching a fever pitch, it's bringing me out the dark.

.

taehyung explored the guest room thoroughly.

looking for even small traces that belonged to his beloved. he must be a mad man. falling in love with a person he met a week ago? or could it be called love?

but it's safe to call it an obsession.

he came out of the room, making sure jungkook is in his room, and roamed around the younger's house. staring at the pictures hung on the wall. taehyung smiled at his baby pictures. but one thing caught his attention.

"who is this bastard?" he didn't like how this handsome male is so close to his jungkook

"who is this bastard?" he didn't like how this handsome male is so close to his jungkook. they seem pretty close. he saw some pictures involving the guy from before, but this time, including a woman.

he thought he knew enough about him, by following him around. but now that he stepped into his house, he realised he knows nothing. nothing at all.

"i need to get to know him more. coming from himself." he whispered to himself, and took a peek into his room, only to find the boy curled up in his blanket, his whole body buried underneath them.

he almost let out a chuckle, he can't wait to cuddle up this puddle of cuteness.

taehyung left to the guest room allotted for him, falling asleep shortly.

taehyung woke up earlier than any other day, and marched to the restroom to wash his face. he heard faint noises of someone talking, and small laughs.

he stepped out of his room, looking at the two friends being exceptionally close to each other, talking about something he isn't aware of. the guy had his legs over jungkook's thighs, making taehyung clench his jaw.