chapter : 02

the soft flow of water on the plants made the leaves look as if have pretty beads of diamonds scattered all over them, making them look fresh and pleasant.

just like the person watering them.

he had the prettiest smile of all, the softest eyes of all, and the purest heart you could ask for.

watching the plants while watering them made him smile and giggle like a baby.

it looked as if the plants were talking, and smiling along with him.

not many people are lucky enough to feel the plants speak. guess he was one of them.

"oh hello miss. how can i help you?"

"i want lilies!" a little girl beemed with her sparkling eyes, pointing at the lily.

"sure, you can have them." the elder guy chuckled and went to grab some lilies.

"good morning, jungkook ssi." a women in her early thirties wished the florist with a soft smile on her face, holding the hands of the little miss that demanded for the lilies.

jungkook bowed at her. "good morning noona. i couldn't see you around for a whole week." he said to the lady, also being his regular customer.

"ah, i had to go meet my mother. she was sick." jungkook frowned upon hearing that.

"is she okay, now?" he said simultaneously doing his work by taking some lilies and a chocolate bar for the tiny lady.

"yes, she is. thanks for asking."

he smiled and handed them to the little girl, who thanked him excitedly, when he heard mild footsteps from behind.

"see you, jungkook ssi." the lady smiled at him, who returned the gesture.

he peeked behind the lady, as she was walking away, only to see his hyung.

"hobi hyung? morning to you!" he exclaimed, his soft aura immediately changing to playfulness.

"morning brat! i came by to see you. did you even have your breakfast?"

"ah, no hyung. there were no customers the whole day. i couldn't go, hoping someone would come."

"please take care of your health kookie. you can't always be working. why don't we ask some help from your parents?"

"no, no hyung. i don't wanna cause them any trouble. where is noona?"

hoseok shrugged, pointing towards his car. "she's in there."

jungkook grinned, "is she still mad?"

"of course she is. don't worry, you know she gets like that sometimes. she's a little kid." he said giggling.

the girl that was being talked about, came out of the car, trying to look mad.

jeon iseul. jungkook's elder sister.

jungkook saw her and immediately plucked a flower from his garden, and gave it to her.

"please forgive your little brother. he has some difficulty in earning money." he pouted, trying to look cute so that she will forgive him.

she didn't look so mad now, rather sad.

they always visit their parents' home together during these little holidays they get. but this time jungkook couldn't come because, yesterday; the day they were supposed to go to busan together, was when a lot of customers came.

he wanted to stay in his shop, and take care of it to earn money. he desperately needed some money to clear this one dept.

jungkook borrowed some money from someone known to him, which he regrets the most now, for another flower shop he decided to open.