chapter : 04

𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮

.

we all have nightmares while we sleep.

but staying awake while having a nightmare is what jungkook felt that night.

he couldn't sleep at all.

but for the sake of tomorrow; which i suppose is a pretty big day, his eyes dragged him to a thirty minutes of sleep.

his sisters cries and his friend's pained face was all he saw when he closed his eyes.

he couldn't leave them like that. he is not gonna leave them like that. he'll do whatever it takes to save them.

he got up and went to brush his teeth. when he looked into the mirror, he felt like breaking it. nobreaking the person accross from him.

he felt like shit.

the twenty three year old male vowed to do anything to save his family. and that, one day, when he looks at himself in the mirror, he won't have to feel like a weekling.

"that could kill him, though. i mean, it will."

"it doesn't matter. i so desperately want him to destroy kim seokjin. after he's done, i don't care about anything. i'll let his family go as promised. but i can't promise about his life, park."

"yeah, neither his brother, nor his father will stay quiet about that. they'll eventually find out, and he'll be gone. they won't spare him."

"don't you think he's the perfect one for this mission? just look at him! so innocent. they'll fall into our traps like a rat. even when they look into his background, they'll be left with so suspicions."

he stopped suddenly, "though, i'm after it will be a little mysterious of him to suddenly enter into their place while he already owns two shops. i'll do something about that."

"whatever. i don't care if he'll end up dead, i just want him to destroy what destroyed my brother."

"sir, jeon jungkook is here."

"bring him in." hwan said, comletely shameless of all the venom he let out from his mouth.

jungkook really looked like a mess.

his eyes were red, and face dull. they were droopy, but the tint of worry never faded away.

his dry lips moved on it's own, "i came. tell me, what do i do?"