chapter : 03

jungkook was seated in a small rusty chair in a dimly lit room, surrounded by some muscular men.

he had his head hung low, fidgeting his fingers, extremely mad at himself in his mind.

he blamed himself for all that is happening to him, to his family. for being so irresponsible and ignorant.

soon enough, he heard a familiar voice that manages to scare him all the time, somehow, coming towards him.

the guy is his forties, quite muscular and terrorising, came talking to someone on the phone. his right hand was injured, supported by a bandaid.

jungkook immediately stood up, and reached out to him desperately.

"hyung-nim, what is all this? why did you take my family? it's me who's at fault. please don't do this!"

the guy; hwan, stared at him blankly, as he put his phone inside his pocket, "that's right. it's your fault. only then you'll get my money while the little lovers rot in here."

"hyung-nim, don't say that! please, i'm begging you! leave my family. i'll bring you the money. now!" jungkook said without a second thought.

"you weren't able to return the until now, and suddenly you will, huh? how can i trust you?"

"i have some money saved up, so that i can repay you. i'll manage to get the remaining money somehow! please let them go!"

jungkook said, making a mental note to finally ask his parents for some help. he will easily get a little money from them, and the problem will be solved.

the guy infront of him, puffed a cigarette, before putting it down and smashing it with his shoes.

jungkook, getting more anxious from the silent, started to beg bim again.

"i'll make a call. right now. and i'll arrange the money. let me go and bring the money you want. money is not the problem."

hwan sighed mockingly, and went closer to Jungkook, till his legs hit the chair he was previously sitting on.

hwan inched more closer, causing jungkook to fall down on the chair.

"now, that's what i'm saying, Jungkook ssi. money is not the problem." jungkook frowned upon hearing that, throwing a perplexed look.

"you don't understand? i don't want your money anymore."

"what!?"

"i have a favour." his frown deepened, getting a bad feeling from this.

"w-what d-do you mean?"

he took out his phone from his pocket, and showed him a picture of someone.

(ok what is he trying to do looking like that?!!!!😭)

jungkook looked at hwan, puzzled.

"do you know who this is?"