Chapter 2: A New Day

Scene 1: Han Se-gye's Morning Routine

Description: Han Se-gye wakes up to a new day, filled with uncertainty and trepidation about her condition. She goes through her morning routine, trying to maintain a sense of normalcy amidst the chaos of her transformations.

Text:

Han Se-gye: "Another day, another transformation. Will today be any different?"

Yoo Woo-mi: "You've got this, Se-gye. Take it one step at a time."

Scene 2: Seo Do-jae's Introduction

Description: Seo Do-jae, a wealthy CEO, crosses paths with Han Se-gye in an unexpected encounter. Intrigued by her presence, he strikes up a conversation, unaware of the complexities she faces.

Text:

Seo Do-jae: "Excuse me, miss. You seem familiar. Have we met before?"

Han Se-gye: "I don't think so. I'm just passing through."

Seo Do-jae: "Well, if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here."

Scene 3: Han Se-gye's Work Day

Description: Han Se-gye immerses herself in her work, finding solace in the familiar surroundings of the set. Despite the challenges of her condition, she remains focused on her craft, determined to persevere.

Text:

Han Se-gye: "Acting has always been my escape. Today, I'll lose myself in the role."

Yoo Woo-mi: "You're a natural, Se-gye. Let your talent shine through."