Characters

Han Se-gye: The main protagonist of the series, Han Se-gye is a top actress in the entertainment industry who experiences mysterious transformations into different people once a month. Despite her success, she struggles with her identity and relationships due to her condition.

Seo Do-jae: Seo Do-jae is a wealthy and successful airline company CEO. He becomes romantically involved with Han Se-gye and learns to accept and support her despite the challenges posed by her transformations.

Kang Sa-ra: Kang Sa-ra is a flight attendant and Seo Do-jae's childhood friend. She harbors feelings for him and becomes jealous of his relationship with Han Se-gye, leading to conflicts and misunderstandings.

Ryu Eun-ho: Ryu Eun-ho is a renowned photographer and Han Se-gye's close friend. He harbors romantic feelings for her but struggles to express them due to their complicated relationship dynamics.

Kang Goo: Kang Goo is Seo Do-jae's loyal secretary who supports him in both his professional and personal life. He becomes involved in the romantic entanglements of the main characters as the series unfolds.

Yoo Woo-mi: Yoo Woo-mi is Han Se-gye's manager and confidante. She is fiercely protective of Han Se-gye and works tirelessly to manage her career amidst the challenges posed by her transformations.

Eun-ha: Eun-ha is Seo Do-jae's younger sister who suffers from an illness that has left her blind. She shares a close bond with her brother and provides emotional support and insight throughout the series.