CHAPTER 10 | ARJUN 🌶️

Target 🎯 :- 30 votes and 30 comments. Fastttttttt to unlock the next chapter !!!

"The sky is so tragically beautiful" Ireminded myself while glazing at the shining stars present in the dark sky

Ireminded myself while glazing at the shining stars present in the dark sky .

There is a Japanese phase : koi no yokan . Which does not exactly mean love at first sight , it's closer to love at second sight. It's a feeling when you meet someone that you would fall in love with them . But for me love at second sight has never been felt with saanvi the way i felt in love at first sight .

Temple

dark black saree

curves

hair

Lips

Maybe I don't love her now , and even in the future I may not be .

But,

she was my obsession.
She is my obsession,
And she will be my obsession forever.

Before I could complete my inner thoughts and make sure my inner beast calmed down , Arjun entered my room with a loud voice .

" Aaatreyaaaa!!! "

As usual Arjun making sure he is present in the room with his loud voice.

" Shut up Arjun, your voice is so fucking annoying " i screamed at him without looking at the expression on his face.

" Aatreya, understand saanvi is also human , she needs time . You cannot fucking marry her within 6 months especially when she is not okay with this pl- "

Before he could complete his sentence, i smashed the glass of wine which was being held in my right hand all this time .

" Aatreya what the fuck are you -- "

Before he could utter a single word again i intruppted .

" Don't you fucking talk about saanvi , in front of me . You have no fucking rights to speak about saanvi so keep your ass out of our business "

And before he could decide whether to speak again or not , i continued.

"saanvi is my little slut , she is mine to love , mine to be obsessed and mine to be fucked . Don't you even try to come between me and her "

The next thing Arjun spoke was totally unexpected " I know wht to do , fuck you "

"Don't you dare to do anything Arj" before I could continue my sentence he walked out of my room , leaving me all alone.

And I don't give a fuck .

It's always me and my pussy cat , if anyone tries to stop our wedding , they have to face my inner beast , my obsessed inner beast waiting to claim her .