CHAPTER 09 | DEVIL

Edited :- 5 may ,2024
Word limit- 1174

----❤︎✿︎✰----

"He is the one and only heir of my company, so i want him to act like a man and not cry over a women!."

"Dad i want cheek.."

Before I could complete the sentence, my dadda took a vase which was placed next to him and smashed it into the ground Aggressively .

Before I could react to dadda " Sorry Aatreya i never wanted to hurt you , but you need to know the reality that from now onwards you have only me"

His eyes showed emotions for the first time .

I just knew that My dadda
never wanted to hurt me,
But he was broken.
His Brokenness cut into me
And made me bleed.

He never knew how to love ,
Or atleast how to love me.
He was a monster with a hidden face;
I knew the reality of my dadda .

And at that movement all I needed was someone who would give me all their attention , someone who told me that they love me .

And my cheeku was the only one .

"Aatreya "

" Yes dadda " i replied to him with a saddens in my face , which he would never figure it out .

" Go tell Ramu uncle to pack my bag "

" Dadda whyy.." i asked him with tears rushing down my cheeks

" I have a business trip " he said even without looking at me .

" Dadda but i need youuu now , even cheeku is not there please dad don't leave me "

Looking directly into my eyes he said "You are a man , you have to handle yourself."

And even without waiting for my answer , he started walking away from me , but before he could walk to away from me I ran towards him and held his index finger and asked him a question.

"Dadda whyy did you slapp my cheeku "

----❤︎✿︎✰----

Present

He grabbed my hair tightly and dragged me into the room which was completely black

He grabbed my hair tightly and dragged me into the room which was completely black .

His grip on my hair slowly loosened and he patted my head . As if I am his pet and he is my owner.