CHAPTER 06 | AYAAN ?

Edited :- 1 may , 2024
Word count - 832

I guess i should have thrown my phone , the movement I received a call from him , but i don't know why i decided to not throw my phone and still actively use it

I guess i should have thrown my phone , the movement I received a call from him , but i don't know why i decided to not throw my phone and still actively use it .

It's been exactly 1 week since I have not received any calls from him or even a message .

But somewhere i feel my whole life has dramatically changed , and there are many two reasons for this , one is that my stalker i don't know his name and he has stopped calling me , which seems normal but i know it's not normal he would have been busy planning how to ruin my life and one more reason is that i am not getting adjusted to this city. My dream city

After spending some time in my bed. crawling, cuddling with my pillows. I finally decided to get up and cook for myself .

Because I am too poor to have a cook and the college food is bad .

After preparing my favorite meal , I finally decided to open my phone and check if there was any important message. And obviously the only person who would think about texting is my best friend Diya .

" I miss you !! "

This was the only message she kept on sending me for almost 4 days continuously .

" Stop sending me this message Continuously, i am not your bf " the message was seen as soon as I sent her .
Jobless like me

"please come to the college . By the way babe you are my girlfriend"

These cringe lines were not something new for me , i had known her for 18 years of my life and she was one of the main reasons why my parents allowed me to study in New york .
One more reason was saanvi .

🪷🪞

As soon as I entered the class , the whole class attention dragged towards me .

A new alien had come into their house .

Without speaking much , I walked silently towards Diya who was sitting at the corner of the classroom .

" Diya , i am here! " were the words which could possibly come out of my mouth . And before i could speak , she finally spoke .

" Fuck off ! "

" Diyaaaa * saddy face * you really want me to fuck of ? " I was her only female best friend so obviously i knew how to make her week and listen to my words .

I atleast thought I was a great manipulator .

" Dont you dare plan to run away from me this time , I missed you soo mu~~~" before she could complete a loud voice interrupted our conversation .

" Excuse me girls , your attention should be here "

" Sorry sir , we were jus~~ "

" It's ok girls , you can talk but don't intrupt my class and now you both may sit down "

" Shriya ... This teacher is super cool right ? " Diya whispered

" I guess so , we still have 4 more months to decide if he is cool or not "

After hearing my sentence, Diya burst out laughing . making sure the teacher does not hear .

" Babee , you have nice humor "

" Ohh " . I smiled at her .

🪷🪞

" Girls , you both are coming with us right " ayaan spoke with a small small appearing in the corner of his lips .

" Ayaan , you know right Shreya does not like these parties and without Shreya i am not coming "

Diya you cannot do this now , i have already booked for you guys. As soon as he told his small smile which was appearing in the corner of his lips slowly started fading .

" Ok ayaan don't be sad , me and Diya will come to the party "

" You sure Shreya !! " Diya asked me with a confusing look on her face .

" Yes " I guess i have not heard it properly can you please repeat girl ayaan spoke with a confusing tone .

" Ayaan !! Ok I will come lets gooo " please repeat my ears are not working properly I guess .

Ayaan if you ask again , then i might change my answer * laughing *

Ok sorry ma , please don't change it and without giving a gap inbetween his words . He spoke again but this time with a bright face and his dimple visble.

I wanted to touch his dimples , but will be allow me to ?

I have always wanted to poke his dimples for the past 18 years , but i was scared . What if he hates me ?

Me , Diya , and Ayaan were childhood best friends we grew up together in the same neighborhood . But diya parents moved to New York at the age of 16 , and then exactly after 5 years me and Ayaan joined her , we.....

Before I could complete my inner thoughts, ayaan interrupted

" Soooooo guys tomorrow the party starts at exactly 7:00 pm "

As soon as he spoke a message popped up on my phone front screen .

Saanvi - I need to talk to you immediately .

Author note

Hey guys , sorry this was a short one and i know this chapter was boring but trust me this was important .