CHAPTER 07 | "WTF IS WRONGE WITH YOU"

Edited:- 2 may , 2024
Word count - 1112

----❤︎✿︎✰----

She is our everything , right ? And we cannot even live without her and the most important thing is that I cannot live without my cheeku I thought to myself , sopping heavily under my Superman bedsheet , not knowing what to do .

I would not tolerate it if any person slapped my chikku , even if it's him.

"my cheeku needs me now". I whispered laying on the bed with a blue colour alarm clock on my hand . It was just 5 am , I need to wait for 2 more hours to talk to my cheeku .

Few hours later :

Cheeku!

Cheeku!

Cheeku!

I kept on running , randomly from one place to another place with tears rolling down my eyes and the only way to stop my tears was my cheeku .

but it was already 8 am and my cheeku had not come to wake me up .

As soon as I went near the main entrance of our house to search for my cheeku , I heard a familiar voice .
His voice

" Someone handle this kid ." The voice echoed throughout the main entrance.

" Sir , we are doing our best to control him but he is not listening to us " .

Ramu uncle who was standing next to me , holding my hands and wipping my tears off , told my dad .

" What's his problem , ask him ramnath " dad asked Ramu uncle with a angry eyes which was filled with a shade of red colour .

Cheeku taught me about different colours last week .

" Sir he wants m~~a~~m "

dad stood up from his chair and banged the table which was in front of him and said something that would never make my life , the way it was .
A happy family .

" Ramnath , tell him to forget about his mother! "

" But si.."

Before Ramu uncle could complete, he spoke again .

" He is the one and only heir of my company , so i want him to act like a man and not cry over a women!."

----❤︎✿︎✰----

Present

" Asshole , wht the fuck is wronge with you " I shouted at the person who was standing in front of me wearing a black kurta and had a huge smile on his face

" Asshole , wht the fuck is wronge with you " I shouted at the person who was standing in front of me wearing a black kurta and had a huge smile on his face .