CHAPTER 05 | HE SLAPPED

Edited :- 4 may ,2024
Word count - 894

----❤︎✿︎✰----

" He slapped "

My whole body turned numb immediately after he slapped , my favourite person right in front of me .

The movement his hands laid on my chikku's face , i started hating him .
I just wanted to kill him.

I know I am not so old enough to murder him . but if i was , i would have definitely murdered him by now . And thrown his dead body into the nearest lake .
His body does not even deserve to be eaten by fishes .

How could he even think of slapping my chikku?

She is our everything , right ? And we cannot even live without her and the most important thing is that I cannot live without my cheeku I thought to myself , sopping heavily under my Superman bedsheet , not knowing what to do .

I would not tolerate it if any person slapped my chikku , even if it's him.

"my cheeku needs me now" .

----❤︎✿︎✰----

Present

I write with my left hand

And that's the only reason I am giving my theory interview today or I would have lost my dream job without even giving it a try , and the thought of losing my dream job is way more scary than dying.

It's been exactly few days since Aatreya found me , that asshole finally found me . And the dumb part was that , all my anger which was supposed to be released on Aatreya . Ended up being released on my hand with the help of my favourite white wall printed with flowers actually deadly flowers .

I fucking banged my own hand into my beautiful white walls , actually I should have banged Aatreya head into those beautiful white wall and seen his blood shattered all over my white wall printed with flowers . But I guess he was lucky , I thought to myself with a huge smile covering my face .

"the interview is over , thanks for giving it a try. we will let u know about your results , as soon as possible." As soon as I heard this , i came back into reality , realising it's impossible to bang Aatreya head into my wall.
That's my fantasy

As soon as I left the room . I heard someone's footsteps following me .

"You are not supposed to follow me "

I turned back , making sure our eyes met .

" Ma'am , Aatreya has told me to not let you roam alone . "

As soon as he completed his sentence, i wanted to smash his face into the wall instead of Aatreya's face .both of them are crazy bitches i thought to myself .

" What's your name sir ? "

" Arjun , and ma'am don't call me s--i--r " I already knew his answer for my question , But before I could open my mouth , he pulled my hand and dragged me towards The corner .

" I hope you understand ma'am "

" Ok " was the only thing which struck my mind at that point of time . I had no idea how to react . Either I have gone crazy or has he gone crazy.

After few minutes , me and that crazy guy i guess Arjun . Had arrived at the Aatreya's mansion , where the gate were opened by one of his guards and as soon as I turned my head towards the window , i saw a fountain , a beautiful one filled with Rose's all around it .

From the gate to the house was a long journey, it nearly took us 15 minutes to reach the house and soon as we reached , the crazy guy who was sitting next to me , decided to open his mouth .

"This is your future husband's house"

"Whatt did you just tell ?" I kept on asking this question until the crazy guy decided to repeat again.
Because a crazy guy's never repeats .

" I told welcome to your house . Now don't ask me to repeat and even if you ask I would never repeat "

"Did you just tell our house ?" I asked the crazy guy.

" Ma'am are u deaf , cannot you hear . I told your house " as soon as he completed his sentence i was speechless and I should also have been speechless when he told me it's my house , our house.

"What do you mean , blabber properly"

"Ma'am it's yours and Aatreya's house"

My brain went straight into coma , as soon as I heard him complete his sentence.

Mine and Aatreya's house .

These were the only 4 words which vibrated throughout my body , leading to a lot of interior damages . And the thought which made me to kill him was that he actually means it's his and shreya's house .

Before I could react , the car stopped at a huge white mansion , which was filled with maximum 50 labourers and the whole house was decorated with flowers deadly flowers .

Before i could open the door , a guy wearing black kurta appeared and opened the door for me .

" Welcome home wifey "

Before I could tell him what's running in my brain . I spot someone who I would never ever imagine to be here. In this situation it's something worse that can ever happen .and the worst is about to happen .

" Motherindia and appa wha-tt
are -o-u doing he-reeee "

Author Note :-