CHAPTER 04 | OBSESSION

Editted :- 1 may , 2024
Word count - 2241

" Fuck i am loosing my mind!! " i growled at myself , looking into the mirror which was placed diagonally opposite to my bed , and every time I looked into the mirror, it reminded me about that night where I lost my everything

I feel useless

I feel hopeless

I feel shit about myself

It's been exactly 14 days , 2 hours and 37 seconds since I lost her , and the worst part was that i have not yet found where my cat is and is she missing me ?!.

And even if she is missing me , she would have not known how to contact me because she did not have my number nor does she know anything about me except the fact that she just knew my name 'Aatreya'.

What if she thinks , she is just a fling ?

the thought of her misunderstanding me , would completely destroy me , and by time it would damage my inner organs and would lead me to go to a doctor.

And the only doctor who can cure me is her "my baby cat" .

No matter what , i need her to be with me , spend all her precious time only with me , she was my only medicine my only way to continue breathing .

Before i could think more , I heard a voice which echoed outside of my cabin office " May I come in sir ? "

" Yes come in ? " I told him with a serious tone

"Bitch , you always wanted me to enter your cabin like this right ? asking for your permis...." before he could continue blabbering , i held his mouth and immediately told him to stop blabbering .

" What's your problem Arjun?" I asked

" You're my problem "

" Tell it clearly , don't irritate me "

" Aatreya , your 26 now , your mother is worried about your married life , and she thinks she would die before seeing her grandchildren which means your kids but the reality is she does not know how active your sex life is.." before he could complete his sentence i narrowed my eye and gave him a deadly stare which made him understand that if he talks one more word i would not even think twice to murder him .

" Arjun did you find about my baby cat ? " I asked him

" No , we tried searching her everywhere but we are not able to find her , maybe she has shifted not sure." as soon as he completed his speech I banged on the table so hard that all the important documents and files placed on the table were now shattered on the ground.