18. Tangled between lies?

Start from the beginning

And why can't I have any controls over my body, it reacts to his touches and submit easily.

He's right, he already owns me.

"Don't get ahead of yourself. I'm here just because of my brother. To save their reputation and nothing else".

I spat, almost forgot that the reason I married him was Bhaiya's safety. He is capable enough but I couldn't trust this Rayan. Also the person with cyber knowledge are dangerous.

"But your body says something else. Accept it that you want me, you're desperate for me. And you will soon find your c*nt filled with my d*ck. Your smell of arousal is overflowing sweetheart ".

That's it, his dirty words were enough to form the knot in pit of my stomach again.

But I can't show him that he affects me, even if he knows it....

"Don't suppress it baby".

He said tracing his tongue from the junction of my neck going downwards to the valley of breasts.

"S-stop---

"I know you want it".

Yes, yes I want it so badly.

Have I gone crazy or is it some kind of mood swings that I started craving him.

His presence beside me gives me butterflies, he makes my heart race very badly, is it a crime to accept that I started liking his possessiveness towards me.

"Eyes on me when I pleasure you".

He rasped biting my erect buds earning a soft moan from me.

"Fuck it!!

With that I found my legs wrapped around his shoulders and his head dipped right near my core and his tongue doing wonders.

My legs went numb, I moaned loudly, when he flicked the c*it with his tongue and sucked the nub.

I didn't realise the times I came on his mouth. His whole face was drenched, in sweat, in my fluids and he didn't waste anything. The sheets were a bit wet. Only a spot was formed.

He is an animal.....

Maybe after 4th release, he got up breathing heavily and almost leaned to kiss me when I pushed him out of bed harshly.

He landed on his butt and groaned.

"What was that Lily???

He shouted scrunching his face.

I wanted to laugh but no this is the time to get answers, not laugh.

I covered myself with the sheet and glared at him after sitting straight, ignoring the tingles down at my core.

Well, this man's bulge is clearly popping out of the boxers he was wearing. And I couldn't help but imagine that going inside me.

He would've done it that night, right?? He might've fvcked me and I don't remember.....

But still I want clear answers because my heart denies the blurred memories.

"Answer me!!

I declared sternly.

He frowned in confusion and sat in front of me.

"What are you talking about??

This man....
I so badly want to break his jaw, he fucking knows what I'm talking about.

"Don't act fool. You know what I'm talking about. I want my answers".

I said.

He sighed and then leaned behind putting his hands on the bed for support.