09

Yn was currently sitting in the given couches in the dorm room that Mr.oh provided her as she explained her situation and the man was not at all worried and lead her the place to stay for as long as she wishes to.

She got a call from Raj that he will take an hour more and she was quite done with examining the photos from both the camera till her fingures stopped and she saw one photo that made her gasp.

Yn saw in a photo,Raj had captured jae-su also,but it was blurry and everyone can be easily fooled to think it was mistaken,but she knew Raj the best.

Smiling to herself,she thought of Raj who would be happy with the boy.but Raj needed to open his heart for jae-su also.

Ignoring things,yn streched her body and took her phone that had some series downloaded in her phone,she was rewatching the same series again and this time,someone decided to sneak up again on her.

"Are you watching bl?"yn yelped,holding her phone closer.

"Yah have you guys gone nuts to scare and keep freaking me out like nothing huh,I got a heartattack for the second time in the same day man,watch how you sneak up and whisper like a ghost in my ear,are you a ghost,no you're a handsome man,so likel...

"Yah have you guys gone nuts to scare and keep freaking me out like nothing huh,I got a heartattack for the second time in the same day man,watch how you sneak up and whisper like a ghost in my ear,are you a ghost,no you're a handsome man,so likely be one,don't go ghosting around.gosh."yn huffed,taking deep breaths as she tried to relax her breathing.

"Woah,I didn't mean to scare you."jimin chuckled,he was there with hobi leaning on the door frame and he somehow recorded everything.

"What are you guys doing here anyways?"yn looked at them with a frown,"just came to visit you."yn rolled her eyes,letting them sit at her side.

"You watch bl?"

Yn looked at jimin with a skeptical look,
"Why,you are against them?"

"Man,I am crazy for bl!"yn's eyes twinkled like crazy as she looked at jimin,"really.
Which one have you watched?"yn asked,edging her seat

"Ask which one he haven't watched,he goes all smiling and giggling to himself,he is even rotting that me and suga are to end up together."jhope rolled his eyes at the two who giggled like high school girls,jimin scooted over near her snatching her phone.

"You are watching hidden agenda.i love these two,joke and zo.but my favourite still is kinnporsche."

"Believe me.i love that one also but the most favourite of mine is-

-vegas."

Both yn and jimin giggled syncing together,high-fiving with each other, jhope grumbled under his breath when yn and jimin started watching the drama together and after some time,even jhope joined them.

"He is cute."jhope said,"yeah,we know zo is cute.but is real name is dunk and is from thai.they are pretty hyped couple."

Yn replied,her phone in middle with the two at her sides,yn and jimin kept squeaking like young teenagers while they watched the series where joke showed clear annoyance while talking to zo.

"Does this guy likes the cute one."jhope asked,pointing at the two as they had successfully finished watching one episode.

"Yeah,from ages and if you kept watching,things get so cutely intense.it is bad I gotta leave."yn smiled,waving to the two who waved back.

"See you tomorrow yn."

"See ya jim."

"Hyung,where is jin hyung.i asked you to bring him with you but you came and kept watching series with us."jimin scolded with a pout.

"It was a plan to get jin here,and you to get touchy with her,so he can get jealous but we were watching the drama jimin."

"Leave that,yn seems like a hard one to get.".

"How'd you know?"

"Just thought of it!"

Yn and Raj sat in a restaurant,he gulped down some beer letting out a sound earning a disgusting glare from yn

"Why did you brought me here?"yn hissed,"so we can have a stripper party bitch-to eat ofcourse."Raj hissed back.

Yn rolled her eyes and let the waitress keep the food down.

"How did things went then!"yn asked,looking at the boy who's face went red.

"That women was accusing him for money what else."Raj cocked,"what was her name again?"yn asked,a small frown on her face.

"Samayra?why,you know her?"

"I think I had heard that name somewhere but I can't remember where?"yn mumbled,"just forget it and eat!"Raj mumbled,yn nodded and started eating things place there.She knew she has heard the name but where,she can't remember.

The very next day was the day she was going to show the created designs and models to mr.oh, after giving up her sleep she had came up with such a good design and she wished he would like it too.

As she entered the room,yn saw BTS member's sitting there and waved at her.
"Aye aye captain bl!"jimin stood up from his head,making a half fingure heart with his fingures and yn winked back to jimin,joining the fingure heart.

"Aye aye Mr.park!"yn laughed thinking he remembered her still,"that was cool jimina."yn smiled,"where is Mr.oh anyways?"

Yn asked taking a seat over,"he is coming,
Had to deal a meeting!"yn nodded at namjoon who replied her,"you wanna see the design for the backyard and cafeteria?"almost everyone chorused a loud yes and circled suga who was infront of yn,squishing him and he groaned.

Yn showed them the photos on her iPad,
And their faces were of aww.

"I'm sure Mr.oh will love these!"taehyung smiled,making yn smile to.

"Thanks."yn mumbled,"tho what are you doing here?all of you?"

"It was my task to come here but they all insisted on coming,actually it's my cousin sister who is getting married,and they all know these goons,so I came to ask for leaves and safe journey."yn oohed,
smiling,"congratulations to your sister.
Where does she live,here in korea ?"

"No!she lives in Germany actually,but we aren't sure where are they going to do the wedding but it's a must to be present there as her brother."jin explained,yn nodded her head at him.

"My sister,you know akansha right,even her brother lives in Germany."yn told them,taking a suprised look from jin.
"But I never went there."

Before there was even more conversations of the two,they were interrupted by Mr.oh.