00

"are yar,maze nails khrb nko kru,they were expensive bro."a girl moderate in her height shouted in her mother tongue right away unless the settled English that is always her first one to speak with.

(Oh god,don't ruin my nails now.)

"Are jan bawrat."another girl snapped back,as the burnetted who was the older daughter of the house gasped.

(Oh get lost stupid)

"Are ky mhtl tu mla,ae mummy are sang na ila!!"

(Hey what did you just said to me,hey mom,tell her na)

Stomping,their mother came in the view with her usual cotton salwar with no chunri to drape over,hairs tied with her claw clip and a bindi with nothing but some skincare that she was doing currently,was glowing in the sun,as being one of the fairest in the family,the woman who was the daughter of two girls fighting over there for something was incredibly beautiful.

"Why the hell are you both shouting,huh.
And you."Priti snapped at the younger child who was also the middle one of the three,who gave a look to her mother,
basically the middle one named as anushri was favourite of her mother.

While the youngest and the oldest were the most loved by their father,especially the eldest one,meant yn.

"Don't you have to work on a project,varun had already called for eight times,everyone is at his house waiting for you,go away right now."as soon as the words left her mother's lips,
Anu rushed away giving a side look to her elder sister.

"And you lil missy,don't you have flight tommorow?are you done packing?"Priti snapped at yn,who shrugged,"kind of,you don't worry about that woman,tho where is chiu."

(Chiu means either a cute sparrow or the child of the sparrow in marathi)

"She went over with your father for some things to buy for the store."yn oohed ,they had a small store that was now enormous and also had a big nursery there where,yn often went to feed off the various animals,and their alot came to buy as her father,viraj offered the animals at a good discount and some guarantees also,likely that involved breeding and buissness through the species,and she loved the nursery,mostly handling it at night cause there were various aquatic animals.

Chiu,aka maithili,the youngest and the most dazzling looking one from the three was studying gynecology,while Anu was a student of fashion designing,
And somehow handling the buissness of her father which grew up pretty well along side her small shop that would sell online clothing and the free-low paid ambassador were yn and maithali,
typically,the middle child was a brand owner currently which was yet to get hyped up.

While yn was a high paid architect and dealt with the creating the blue prints mostly with taking a big hand in interior designing in the big buissnessive branch now almost working over for seven year's,she had gained alot of trust from the co-founder of the company,who was also her friend and his father has started the small firm and thought to invest it for his son who lead the buissness to now in one of the top most in the world,anu wished to follow her sister's step but yn was a architect while her sister liked art and design more.

Yn hand at the back of head whistling walked through her enormous house,she wouldn't brag unless it's the place to,but her house indeed was enormous,bought at a side which slightly came to a village part,the prize of the plot was very cheap when they bought it and now retails to high end,while they had made various renovations to the house so it was pretty obvious the two girls working currently would flaunt as much as they could to burn their toxic relatives asses.

"Oy krishu."unless their religion,and the fact her father didn't like when her mother would call her with other god's name,he still resided the name to his elder daughter who was extremely lucky for him no matter what situation they are in with money,she was herself very lucky,often finding money at places.