07

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"suga shouted,seeing the makanae in his studio,they all gave a cringe grin

"Hyung,look what we found."jimin waved his hand,asking Suga to come over as he was leaning over the wall.

"You all are seeing yn's post,right."they looked at him in frown."she didn't just gave you the I'd,Jungkook but also gave jhope who asked her first,and more than anything,jin will kill you if he found out you are creeping over her photos."

"That's the point hyung."taehyung laughed out loud.

"Do you see how much he was smiling at his phone."

"Dude is clearly obsessing over a mere girl,he forget he can't love her."Suga mumbled,walking over to his seat and jerked off Jungkook away.

"But hyung,why can't he?"jimin whined.

"Jimin,don't forget who he is.our fan's are supportive,we know that,but you do know that the love will take no time to change into hate if they even got some hints."suga explained turning in his chair to look at the three babboons sitting there.

"Hyung,jin hyung had suffered enough already,he was so shy around girls and you know his nature,he is just so kind.i am not bitching around about yn,but we don't know about her at all,if it was me,I would rather not get interested into anyone even if I wish to."suga tried to explain things to the makanae who weren't buying even one.

"Do you even see her hilights,she is just what a person jin hyung likes.yn is just the perfect for him,if he couldn't love her,what will he do.army will understand that,they are supportive."Jungkook pressed over.

"Jungkook,you don't understand that.you know he once got so many hate,and now he is,a part of the world's most known band group,I am sure it will take no time in getting back into those days."the three looked at each Other,feeling bad for their brother.

"What if jin hyung wants to get along with her only.what if yn is kind and nice to be worthy enough?"taehyung asked.
"I hope she won't cry and regret later."suga mumbled,Jungkook got up and stormed out of the studio.

"Jungkook wait."jimin and taehyung tried to go but they stopped themselves.

"He is sad for jin."namjoon and jhope who were listening to their conversation came in,"you know that it's a fact."suga thought out loud to the leader.

"I know,but it's not our right to rule jin.i am sure if he wants it,he will get it,and we saw one thing that scares us."namjoon looked at jhope who nodded in agreement.

"What?"taehyung looked around in worry.

"Jin had this eyes while he Looked at yn,
Like he was dating her for so many years and would do anything to have her.it was like how it's shown in the dramas,his eyes showed possession,and determination for love."

On the other hand,where jin was sitting in his own room,reading a book near his balcony,Jungkook stormed in his room.
He was starled at the thud but calmed when he saw it was just Jungkook.

"You scared me,kook-what happened,why do you look so-sad."

"Do you like yn?"Jungkook's straight asked question got jin slutteirng,"what do you mean?"jin let out a soft laugh,his eyes darting back to the book he was suddenly intrested into.

"Hyung,they all are saying you can't love her,why is it that if we love someone,we can't express it?"Jungkook cried out,taking a seat beside jin with his eyes almost of tears.

"It's true,but I can't deny the fact I am attracted towards her.she is kind,she was ever since I first saw her.her smile just like bloomed a flower,her dimples that stored such space in them made her look cute and adorable.her stern face when a boy approached her sister,to protect her,
The total opposite of the motherly warm eyes she gave the two while they laughed.it was all heart blooming,but I think there is already someone in her heart and she doesn't take me more than an idol.i am just an idol for her,she knows her limits,I know my limits.it is fair enough Jungkook."

While yn sat in the balcony of her room of the hotel,she felt weird in her stomach every time she thought of jin who was gazing at her so lovingly.

Maithili laid her head in her sister's lap,
Reading some books about her studies.
"Di."yn hummed,looking down at her sister.

"Don't marry Ajay!"yn chocked on air,looking at her sister as if she had gone mad.

"What got you talking about this out of the blue?"

"Just don't marry him ever.please."

"Yes,I know.i ain't going to marry him."

Cause none of them knew that destiny had something stored in,written with such Beauty and craved by God themselves.

They talked for some time before maithili wished for some fresh air,"do you want to go down and have a walk around?"yn thought for a while,before she nodded and got up.

"Just let me change to something more comfortable."yn mumbled,she was still in the work outfit of her's and changed into a pair of some easy trousers and a loose grey tee with her favourite pink zip up hoodie.

Hand in hand,the two made it downstairs and yn left a voice message for akansha who was sleeping in her room,that they were going around for some time.

Talking and laughing in the evening's orange light,the sister's walked to a nearby garden area where alot of street food stalls were complied.

"You wait here,I'll get us something."yn smiled,patting maithili's arm and walked over who nodded,pulling her yellow hoodie's sleeves down to warm herself looking around and tucked a peice of left hair strand behind the back of her ear.

While she stood there waiting for her sister who would take some time seeing the crowd there on the stalls,maithili felt a presence and turned around smiling.

"You came this fast di-

But she stopped seeing the person that stood there,the same boy whom she found a mafia likely and a thug person with a tight grin.

"We met again!"he grinned,his dimples poking in and he was utterly handsome with the clean look he had now.

"Who are you and what are you talking about?"even tho maithili knew him,she recognised him right away,she tried to walk away but he jogged to her.

"Hey sweetie,don't run like that.what is your name?"he jogged backwards,
smiling at her innocently.

"Chiu."yn called out from behind,maithili looked over to see her sister frowning as she made her way to her."and who you might me,young one."yn asked,looking at her sister who hid behind her even tho yn was shorter than maithili.

"Oh,hello nonna."yn was shocked,"you speak English?"

He nodded,"yes,I saw your sister back then at bukchon hanok village and now here also,i just came here to greet her a hi."he smiled,"oh,that's nice."yn looked back at maithili who gave her eyes,that clearly said she wanted to go back.

"I think I have to go anyways,take this if you came all the way to say hi to my sister.rate the small shop if you can."yn shouted being dragged by her sister.

The boy who stood there looked at the small box that had a corn-dog in it,his smirk couldn't stop it when he saw the cowering figure of the small girl he took sudden interest in.

"Soon baby,soon."he mumbled,stuffing the corn-dog in his mouth,and walked away with the face of of the person he called love displaying constantly in his mind.

Mae here,
.____.

Yes,he is likely to give the mafia vibes, how'd you think of him.the unknown mafia boy.