02

"Don't-

before yn could say anything,akansha ran and jumped on her bed,"we have to go by and have dinner,Ajay wished to have us around aku

before yn could say anything,akansha ran and jumped on her bed,"we have to go by and have dinner,Ajay wished to have us around aku.don't over sleep,it's a business party and we are assigned as their dates man."they knew about this,as being the head of biochemists dept. yn was very much included in various party and things while akansha was soon to be the head scientist which was likely her promotion,but due to the various sick leaves she has gotten,it was getting delayed tons of times.

"Yeah sure."yn heard the muffled reply of akansha,and with a last look she walked back to her own room shared with maithili.

Yn was fussing around when Ajay told her they have to attend the party that was thrown by a brand and she somehow forget about it,"don't be angry di,I am fine.i really want to get some sleep before we start exploring places."chiu pestered her sister who came out of the bathroom drying her hairs.

"How can he just order around like that,he knows we are on leave but still wishes to boss around.fucking duck."chiu laughed at her sister fuming around,it was natural seeing yn throw tantrums and whinning all around.

"I wonder how your husband will be able handle you.what if he is also like you, whining all the time."Chiu pointed out,seeing the soft crimson that was spreading on her sister's face quite naturally these day's even tho she was a bit dusky in her tone,but nonetheless,chiu knew yn looked better in both the ways.

"Shut up,even if he is,we will handle each other then."yn mumbled back,yawning out of the blue.

"Don't sleep now,man.you have to attend the party in an hour and you take hours to get ready di."chiu,all worried and ready to kick her sister off the bed from sleeping got up and started shuffling through their things to take out the bag of make-up her sister had brought.

"I know,chiu.stop worrying about me.tho,
I remember how is it going with that neurology guy."seeing the red ears of maithili,yn laughed loudly poking the small body of her sister who was so delicate in her looks.

"Ache se baith re."yn Snapped over to akansha who was wriggling like a worm in the seat,while yn did her makeup for the party.

(Sit properly)

"Why the fuck you'd pester my face with this thing's man.i am naturally bootiful."akansha flipped her hairs dramatically.

"I know your booty is beautiful,now let me do my magic to make your ugly face beautiful,as you ain't showing your booty to anyone."yn smiled sweetly,taking some slaps from Akansha right away.

Maithil was even tho they were on a trip,
Was doing some homework,she was an extremely hard working person who wished to became a gynecologist from the bottom of her heart and studied like no one to pay off her sister's struggle and to pay the sacrifice she did with her dreams.