08

Yn waved to the two of her friends who were going off now in the private jet of ajay,Raj was with her,it was weird how unlike her secretary Raj was assisting yet for her it was enjoyable.

"Dhyan se,agr meri behn ko kuch hua to Tera gurda nichod dungi me,sun le kmine."yn shouted,Ajay stumbled from the stairs and was walking on giving her a glare.

(Be careful,if something happened to my sister,i will squeeze your soul,keep it in mind you darn fool)

"Just shut up."Ajay shouted back,getting in the jet,as it was ready to fly.

"Seems like a tension is off of my shoulder now Ajay is gone."Raj laughed with yn,and high fived each other.

"Which car this time?"yn asked,knowing there was always a car for them to run over the areas they are given to renovate.

"Guess."

"Bugatti."

"Your favourite!"

"Lamborghini?"yn asked excitedly,"no way he's giving us a Lambo in real.when it's just two of us,he will rather give his company away but in our hands man,it's just a Mercedes."Raj said plainly.

"What is the obsession we have on Mercedes.if I knew that,i wouldn't have bought one,we get's to drive one every time.it would have been so good if I had bought a Lamborghini for real."yn mumbled walking to the parking area with Raj,his hand over her shoulder.

"Ain't toh buying one?"Raj asked.

"Yeah,I am done with everything,just have to wait till June 2."yn smiled,thinking of the thoughts.

"You'd so much for your father krisha,do something for your mother also man."Raj nudged her gently."come on,it's not you who bought her a real diamond necklace that worths a lambo on her birthday.do you even know how much I cried that day in my bathroom,that was half my savings.what would I give my kids if I just spend my money like this."yn chuckled,"and as I say,my dad means more to me than that women who said the diamond necklace was a bit off for her,I had rubbed my ass for such a long time to save up money and that broke my heart."

"Shut up gurl.we know how much you earn,you are a brand ambassador now."

"Raj,just cause you did a small photoshoot for a brand once dosen't mean you are a brand ambassadors."

"Whatever it is."

"Shut up,for real."

Yn took the task to drive,she didn't had a luxurious car for herself,buying a Mercedes was quite a thing that made a second hole in her ass right away,and she wished to save some money for a Lamborghini and give it to her father then save some more money and buy one for herself.

"If I think of it,you are damn rich man,you own a large part of your father's property.like,he gave you two percent extra,you own a plot almost 20 Acer-

"-that plot is barely 17.5 acer man."

"-whatever it is,you have a luxurious apartment in Dubai,I'm talking of dubai.
Okay,you have a SUV and a damn Mercedes,you are like even own a diamond necklace of your mother that will be yours after her death,and i swear,your mother have tons of jwellery that will be worth in CR."

"Shut up dickass.her jwellery isnt the most costly,if left the necklace I gave her,the items she have are not more than some few lacks."

"But your sister is growning rapidly in her buissness and you two are her official brand ambassadors,and your damn father has a Rolex."

"Oh,i still eat a one meal after that."

"Tell me your true age yn."Raj gave yn a look,he was shocked himself his friend was a typical millionaire now.