03

Confetti was splattered all over the place,even in her loose hair's and body,it felt like it was snowing she to the enormous amounts of sparkles pouring over.

She couldn't move seeing the most beautiful sight on the whole world that was standing some foots away from her,
It felt like she was in some sort of k-drama,even those love at first sight moments felt real when she saw the heavenly sight of the most handsome person known in the world.

Those eyes glittering due to the confetti held an innocent spark in them,a spark she won't mind and give up herself to protect,an innocence she wished she had also,which was ruined.

She finally saw what it feels like when poetry writes and mentions eyes are a deep ocean and I would love to get drown in it.

His eyes,made her melt in the state not knowing she was being recorded.not just the person who were staring at her felt like she was heavenly but the camera's that accidentally mis-focused didn't wanted to leave the sight also.

The brand ambassador of a small brand was standing on the venue of such a luxury brand,but her simplicity was breath taking,she was attractive,and in the snow flakes like confetti she felt ethereal.

Soon enough,yn noticed those camera that pointed on her,to not create any scene she looked around,but the hand that grabbed her's made her look over to see Ajay was standing panting as if he had ran a marathon.

His eyes remained on the fragile body away from him,she felt like a statue of glace to him,statue with simplicity of her nature self which was coated with what one would call luxury but he called it a protective layer to hide her scars that were d...

His eyes remained on the fragile body away from him,she felt like a statue of glace to him,statue with simplicity of her nature self which was coated with what one would call luxury but he called it a protective layer to hide her scars that were deep to touch the heart.

He saw the eyes,plain black orbs that held a depth of ocean among them,a depth he would love to sacrifice his soul into so he'd known her deepest condolences,so that,he would be able to find out what she had that was covering the path that might lead him to one of the most beautiful sight.

His eyes broke through the elegant trance of looking at her,suddenly feeling a new arousal of emotions to not let her go and stare at her for some more time.

Suddenly feeling as if he was just a normal man who was taking a out of the blue liking into a girl,finding her utterly attractive.

He heard the soft giggles and chuckles of the makanes,pushing him to the front,he was getting demanding due to how breath taking he looked with the black attire.

I match with her.she was unknown to him yet the thought she did wore Balck also made him feel a bit weird down there.

BTS had payed the way and it was true,
They were in great demand,no camera stopped while they walked through the red carpet stored for them,even their one glance and the media was roaring wild.