06

Her eyes again coiled in those wandering eye's of his,his eyes spotted her from the small distance,he finally spotted those eyes he was trying to keep in mind from the night he saw them.

Those plain eyes that held such attraction in them,that held such love in them,that needed such care and love,that
Showed the ruined innocence.

"I see they are fan of our BTS also."yn gave a small smile to the COO,walking with him to the famous boys who were giggling with the two,and there stood Raj with his annoyed face.

Yn was feeling like her heart might explode from her chest seeing BTS from this close,Raj quickly took her side and bend down.

"Ye sala mere piche kyu pda hai?",yn looked at Raj as he had gone nuts.

(Why this jerk is at my back?)

"Stop talking nonsense Raj!"

"Abe,ye mere sth flirt kr rha hai,dekh dekh,kese dekh rha hai mujhe jese abhi kha lega,jese sale ko char salo khana khane ko na mila."yn snorted seeing the hungry look that boy gave Raj,indeed the tall brunette was handsome to catch eyes.

Yn covered her snort into a small cough,Ajay took her forearm to get her back at his side and it was not left unseen by that one particular person.

"This is my best architect,yn."yn bowed to the seven who bowed back,"I am sure you don't need an introduction for them,krish."akansha smirked,wiggling her album which had Every member's sign,yn bite her lips,nodding it with a thin line of her lips.

"Who don't know you guys!"yn chuckled nervously,"I saw you at the party of Louis Vuitton."jhope spoke with her fluent English manners,forwarding his hand and yn take a look to see if it's even true.

Internally,she wished to get bury inside a six feet deep hole in sand or anywhere,but she shook the hand of jhope.

"I can't believe i am shaking hands with you,i am a great fan of you-all of you guys are just,exceptional."they all chuckled,"I heard you are going to be the architect this time,namjoon."the leader,whom when offered his hand,yn thought she'd faint.

"Do you have to even tell me the name?"yn chuckled,"nice to meet you,yn."he smiled,dimples poking in his cheeks.even she she dimples but his were magnificent.

"Do you have boyfriend by any chance."Jungkook out of the blue spoke,
Akansha choked and maithili Almost fall down on the ground.

"Oh,no.i don't."yn let out a nervous laugh,Raj who was hiding behind yn pinching her back so she will take him away due to the man snorting.

"So,shall we take our leave then?"Akansha asked,looking at Mr.oh who was smiling at them all.

"YES."Raj shouted,everyone gave him a look as if he had gone crazy,while yn held back her laugh.

"Don't be so rude Raj."akansha nudged the boy,scowling at him."we should take our leave then,it's getting late anyways."she bowed to them all.

"Yes,but Mr.anand,we haven't talked of the contract yet,I would like if we get it done fast and do inform me when you will start the work here.i will prepare things that you will need."Mr.oh bowed back,"on yes,guys stay here,akansha come on."seeing the talk of their budget and things,the risk analyst was a must their than his PA for Ajay.

Cause the person who was extremely great in Counting the risk like numbers on her fingures did more great job that the PA(don't mind me Raj).

"Would you guys like to fetch some drinks?"now left with BTS the two sister's and raj,he found himself lucky when the PA of Mr.Oh was gone.