05

"what are you guys going to do there anyways?"akansha asked looked at the two male in the three females.

(It sounds so dirty so write like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???)

"We were going to fuck ourselves infront of everyone."Raj passed a compitent,yn threw the spoon right on him with a glare."don't you have any shame?my sister is still young!"yn snapped.

"Man,she is going to be a great gynecologist,what's the point of hiding this from her.she knows this better than us!"yn cackled,picking another spoon and hit Raj with that.

"Speak like that again you brat!"

"Yn,calm do-

"Go on krishu-

"Akansha,help me-

"Shut up ajay-

"Di,stop it,don't pull his hair's too much now!"maithili pulled her back,who was ready to discalp the poor boy.

"You wench!"

"You called me what."

Somehow,after the fight of the two,the five made it their way to the "isn't the treat on you this time?"Raj asked,smirking at Ajay who rolled his eyes and nodded.

The five sat in an expensive restaurant Ajay bought them in,currently seeing the two were going in the HYBE Institute,where there was a chance maithili could see one of her favourite singer's,or likely the k-pop group,she wished to convience to her sister so that her boss will take them with him with extra privileges.

"I hope I can see suga there!!"akansha exclaimed while they talked through the small walk.

"Like hell,it's not ever going be happening man!"yn boosted the ball of energy the two had in their eyes.

"And why?"

"Cause they are busy af you dumbass."yn stated like it was an mere fact but she was diening to see one particular member hoping to get lost in his eyes again more than the depth of the Atlantic ocean.

"Sure sure,don't come for an autograph if we saw anyone."akansha rolled her eyes.

"We will see if we get the chance of having the great BTS infront of our eyes."yn cocked hard,not knowing she was going to regret her decision soon.

They reached the HYBE building,it was elegant and posh,with two people leading them carefully.

"Ajay,are you going to tell us why are you here?"yn asked,a bit of annoyance in her voice as she spoke through.

"The CEO of this institute wants to remake some things over,and so,it needed some of the best architects from our company-

"-so he brought you here for the work and not cause he like you and wish to complete your wishes."akansha straight out blurbed,but no one really paid attention to it as they were more into the fight that was going to come.

"And you didn't thought it was good to ask me before?"yn snapped.

"Isn't it me who's known as boss."

"Without me-your company would have been a dirty ragged four brick wall and a small table where you would sit with that crooked smile of yours."

"You didn't even breathed while you were snapping,do the fluent work like that over here also."

"No wonder why that girl ran away from your date."

"Don't mention her."

"Why not,afterall it was me who got so embarassed."

"It was a mere mistake."

"And i believe you,fucking hell."

The three watched the two bickering babies like they were witnessing a tennis game,from left to right.

"Alright,that's fine.you don't have to fight this much over,Ajay will surely promote you for this work krisha."Raj cooded yn,taking a hard glare from Ajay.

"Why would I pay her?"

"Are gadhe ki chati aulad-tu nhi to kya tera bap dega?"

(Oh god,you sixth son of donkey,if not you then will your father pay me)

"Oy,bap pe kyu ja rhi hai?"

(Yah,why are you going on my father)

"Are ruk ja,Tera to pura khandan nikalingli me ek din."

(Oh just wait,I'm going to tear out your whole family tree now)

"SHUT UP,ALL OF YOU!"

"YOU SHUT UP!"

Yn and Ajay glared back at Raj and then at themselves,"dekh lungi tuje."Yn flared her nostrils,at Ajay who rolled his eyes and they started walking again after creating a sence that looked quite tempting but was funny af for the three.

"Ajay."Raj whispered to Ajay who hummed.

"Agr tune krisha se shaadi kr Li na,to smj le tere khandan ki vat hr roj lgegi."he snickered,earning a loud slap on his head.

(If you married krisha so you need to know your relatives will be in a grave danger every day)

"Sale Mar khayega,usse shaadi kaun kr rha hai?"Ajay huffed at Raj.

"If not you,then your cousin already have his eyes on her."

"Aniket."

"I didn't say the name."

"Guys,this is the COO of HYBE industry."Raj mumbled bowing to the man along with the rest.

"Nice to meet all of you,if you guys wish,
My secretary can take you on the tour over if our architects are free to discuss the real matter."

By the mean,Ajay nudged yn and the secretary of the coo who introduced himself as Mr.oh,his secretary was gaping at akansha who held maithili close to her.

"Sure Mr.oh,yn."the two went over and the three walked with the tall and attractive guy,yn sent a wink in Akansha's direction mounting good luck

Ajay's hand was on yn's lower back as they walked with Mr.oh."we have renovated things a lot but the backyard and the cafeteria needs some big and good renovation and seeing you guys were here in korea,we couldn't be more blessed anymore.i had seen your dealt projects and they were extremely great.so,i thought it would be great to get you guys working here."

Mr.oh showed them the cafeteria,yn being the architect asked for a look over the place which was moderate but a bit of this and that and some major changes will do.

The backyard was hectic for her taste which was seemingly elegant and yn knew she wasn't going anywhere without giving the beauty it's real value.

"I think we can do then.the backyard really needs some good done details."yn spoked, walking through with ajay spotting her sister's at a small distance,but she halted when she saw the person she least expected.

His Sweet Salvation (Kim Seokjin)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें