04

Yn wrote everything in her journal,it was the fifth journal that was changed every single year,and each of them held her negative,hateful and angry thoughts only.

It helped her calm herself from the outburst she might have,from the emotions she wished to take out but kept them under hidden and wrote it out in words.

Her emotions were her words.

Yn looked at maithili who was doing some of her homework in the morning's eight,as seeing akansha was still asleep they had time to go to the breakfast area.

They were planning to go to a place where they can wear the korean traditional clothes and take photos,"where are we going tell me again?"maithili mumbled to her sister who looked up,thinking for a moment and snapped her fingers as if she got what she was thinking of.

"Bukchon hanok Village!aku was excited to try out those hanbok's!"yn replied,her phone in hand as she searched for some things.

"That's good then,shall I wear clothes and get ready?"

"Yeah,do that.we will have breakfast here and do our lunch in some restaurant's or anything!"

Maithili went to the bathroom with her stuff while yn got up,locked the door properly with the two access card they each had,and walked to the room of akansha.

"Yah!are you awake?do you wish to sleep here all day long?are you even listening to me aku?"yn thudded the door violently till it was wide open with a drowsy looking akansha who snapped at yn right away but she failed to sleep again seeing the wrath that yn might show.

Their breakfast was full of fun,trying various new things and talking and snapping photos of each other.

"Did I told you,I saw jin yesterday."yn out of the blue pointed out as they were done with breakfast and now walked to the train station.

Yn was wearing some stuble for the hot weather that might decrease by the time passes by,a beige shirt with a white tee and black jeans.

Her hair tied up with the claw clip while maithili wore a pair of shorts and a plain green tee,and the different one was Akansha in them,as she thought it was good to wear a floral mini dress this time

"Geez,we all saw the whole some BTS member's there!what is the point of even asking that?"Akansha looked at yn who was red in the face out of the blue.

"What is it?it's not even that hot here like it's in India?why are you this red!!"as akansha asked,it took the attention of maithili also.

"Are you alright di?"she mumbled,stopping midway

"Don't stop like these guys,I'm fine."yn tried to reason out,even tho none of the believe yn,they still started the walk calmly with drinks in their hand.

"How much time it will take to reach there?"akansha asked,yawing already.

"Not much,likely four hours."