Second Chance Part 2 (HB)

2018
Hailey's POV

He just left. Y/n just left me. He gave up on us. Now that I start to remember most of the things he decided to give up and close the chapter. The only thing I could do was look after him how he had gone away. Kendall approaches me after that moment "What's wrong?" She asks. "Did you know that he would propose to me that night in our dream house?" I ask her and she nods her head. "Yeah, we planned it together." I look shocked at her "Why haven't you told me??" I ask her in disbelief. "Hailey, what was I supposed to tell you? You even don't remember him in that way!" She says sternly.

"I remember a few things. At least the things were I know that we were a couple and that I loved him and he loved me too." I say to her. "Have you told him that?" She asks and I shake my head. "Why?" "Because Kendall gave up on us. He sold the house and got probably rid of the ring. And I can't do this to Justin. Not after the things we've been through." I say to her and she looks at me in disbelief. "Are you serious? The things you and Justin have been through? What about the things you've been through with Y/n??? Isn't it worth fighting?" She asks.

"Kendall I don't fully remember him. And the things I remember are not enough to fight for him." I say and she scoffs. "Whatever you do I hope you won't regret it." She says and leaves me alone on the deck. I stay here for a while and then decide to get ready for the ceremony.

Two hours later I am done and I have to say that I look beautiful. Kendall and Kylie walk in and as they see me they have tears in their eyes. "Babe you look beautiful." Kendall says and Kylie takes a photo of me and nods her head. "Don't send him the picture, please." I say to her and she nods her head. "I don't want to make him more upset than he is already." I say and both nod their head.

"Do you have second thoughts?" Kylie asks and I hesitantly shake my head

"Do you have second thoughts?" Kylie asks and I hesitantly shake my head. "I want to marry J-Justin." I stutter out. And both nod their head even though they are not convinced about my answer. A few minutes later my Mom and Aaliyah walk in. They both start to cry as they see me. "You look beautiful honey." My mother says. "Thank you, mom. Where is Dad?" I ask her. "He is having a phone call. He will join us in a moment." I look confused at her. With whom is he speaking? A few minutes later he walks in with a smile on his face once he sees me. "My beautiful baby, you look gorgeous." He says and hugs me.

"Thank you, Dad." I say and he looks at me "Are you entirely sure about the wedding?" He asks me. My Dad never liked Justin, well my entire family never liked him. I guess it has something to do with Y/n since they loved him like their own son. I look at my mom and she has the same question on her face. "I don't remember him enough to leave Justin." I say and both of them nod their head. "Will you be happy with Justin when you entirely remember him?" My mother asks. This is a question that I can't answer because I don't know the answer to this question.

Instead of thinking of an honest answer I just decide to lie. "Yeah, no matter what I will be happy with Justin." I say and both of them smile at me. "Okay, guys we have a wedding to attend." My father says and sends everyone away from the room and we two stay alone here. "I was talking with him before I walked in. He sold the house and the ring is gone too. He also decided to move away. Which means you won't see him for a long time. Or maybe you won't ever see him again." My father says and this hits me so hard.