I love you (Kendall Jenner)

Y/n's POV

I sit in the living room as I see another TMZ headline about Bad Bunny and my Kendall. This time they are in public making out. I could just vomit at this scene. I still can't believe that she has to have a PR relationship with this asshole. I am sure that a lot of you have two questions. The first one would be probably "Why is Kendall in a PR relationship when she is together with me?" The other one would be "Why am I hating this motherfucking asshole of Bunny so much?" Well, both questions are easy to answer.

The first one is Kendall's agency. There are assholes and don't think that it is a good idea when she is been seen with me because I am just an actor whose private life is very secret and I just concentrate on my career and never had in my entire life any scandalous TMZ news about me. This is why I am too basic for Kendall's agency and they think if she is seen with me in public it would damage her career. They also think that we won't be together for a long time.

Which by the way we totally showed them the opposite. Kendall and I have known each other since we were in diapers. We grew up together and we both fell in love at a very young age. We became a couple when we were at the end of high school and for two years we had to break up because of our work lives. We did not have much time for each other and that was hurting our relationship.

We were separated until 2019 and at the end of 2019 we became a couple again and since then we have been together. During our relationship, she had two different PR relationships including the one with Bad Bunny. Before him, it was Devin Booker. Devin is a good friend of mine and I really knew that he had absolutely no feelings for Kendall. He was with her just to get famous and that was all.

But with Benito it is different. We both hate each other to our guts. I hate him because I know that he wants more from Kendall than just a PR relationship. Kendall knows that too, this is why she is trying to be distant from him when she is seen with him in public. They look to me like friends more than like lovers and it is good for everyone that they look like that. They do not have one picture in public where they are intimate or kissing since Kendall doesn't want to.

I already heard a few fans saying that their relationship is PR and that she is actually together with me. Since those rumours are getting more and more I can't be seen with her or any member of her family. Since the world knows that both of our families are friends. Everyone thinks that I am one of Kendall's best friends. But like I said there are a lot of fans that think that we are together which is true.

This benefit of being one of her "best friends" is perfect for us both because we can go out without getting too much attention from the paps or the public since I am doing this with almost every sister of hers and also our shared friends. Sometimes we get the question if we are together but we never answer this one and just laugh or ignore it. Since I am getting asked this question with every female friend of mine. I mean I get it because they have never seen me with anyone by my side since 2019.

"Babe..." Kendall whines as she walks through our bedroom door. I look up at her and she looks very tired and upset. I get up and walk over to her. I hug and kiss her right away "What's wrong, princess?" I ask and she snuggles right into me and puts her head into the crock of my neck. "I am tired of this..." She mumbles. "Of what?" "The PR thing. It's getting so exhausting and Benito is no help. He is making it worse." The last sentence she says makes my blood boil.

"What happened?" I ask her trying to be calm. "You know that we were out in the new club where I got invited to and he came with me since management wanted it. I was pissed but I had to." She says and I nod my head so that she could keep going. "We were dancing with Hailey at the club and the next second I saw him in front of and he wanted to kiss me. I could stop him right away and then I punched him." She says and this makes my blood more boiling.