Over the years Part 2 (Blake lively)

2019
Y/n's POV

Blake and I are going straight for two years and we are more than happy. She is again expecting another child from me and this time it will again a girl and I can't wait for her because I love to have girls. I can imagine that most men say that they want boys but I want girls because I know that it is so beautiful to be a father figure to a girl. It is such an amazing opportunity to be a dad of girls. I just love it. And I hope that this one looks also like her mother.

Emily is a copy of her mother. She looks a little bit like me too but just sometimes and most of the time she is the exact copy of her mother. She also has her mother's personality which I love and her attitude too. This is not so great but I guess I can live with that. She is about 7 months pregnant which means that she is pretty at the worst time of her pregnancy. She has so many mood swings and is so needy. She also has so many cravings and most of them are so weird. She craves pickle juice and then she craves Nutella with chips, queso, jalapeños, pickles and tomatoes in a sandwich.

There are also a lot of other weird cravings but I guess our baby needs what she needs even if it is strange. Nevertheless, I will get anything that my girl and daughter want. Blake and I are still not married. We wanted to get this year married but after she got pregnant she wanted to wait until she gave birth so that both of our girls could see it. That is why we will get married next year in the summer. We still haven't booked any place. Blake wants the wedding on the beach and I am totally okay with it. But our families don't like the idea. I guess that we will still go with the beach idea since it is our day and not theirs!

"Babe, are you awake?" Blake asks as we both lie in our bed. I then turn around to her and look at her "What's up, bubs?" I ask her "I am craving something sweet." "What are you craving?" "Can you get me cotton candy and chocolate ice cream?" She asks me with those pup eyes of hers. I smile at her and nod my head "Your wish is my command, my queen." I say and get out of the bed. I change my outfit and then drive to the nearest place I know that sells cotton candy and chocolate Ice cream.

I drive to those places and within one hour I am back. I park the car in the driveway and get out with the things I bought. I decided to buy more things since I know Blake and her cravings can get out of hand sometimes. I walk into the house and see that Blake is already waiting in the kitchen. I laugh as I see her and she pouts "Don't laugh, you know how bad my cravings can get." She says and I nod my head but still laugh.

"I will prepare your bowl. You can go into the living room and wait for me." I say to her and she nods her head. I prepare her bowl with ice cream, her favorite cookies, chocolate syrup and marshmallows on top of it. I also pick up her cotton candy and walk into the living room. I see that she is curled up under a blanket and is watching some cartoon shows on the TV. Once she sees me she gets excited. I give her the bowl and the cotton candy. She digs in right away I guess that she missed this craving.

A few minutes later she is done "Thank you, baby." She says and I nod my head and smile at her. Then she cuddles into me "Baby can we go back to sleep? I am fucking tired." I say exhausted and she looks at me and nods her head "I am sorry that I kept you the whole night." She says to me and I just shake my head "You know that it is no worries. But today I really had a long day on set and I barely can hold my eyes apart." I say to her. She nods her head and then we both get up and walk to the bedroom.

As we get into bed it is 3 in the morning. I close my eyes and I am immediately knocked off. The next time I open my eyes is when my alarm rings at 6 in the morning. I have an early set today which is why I have to get up early. I get up without waking Blake up and do my morning routine and then change. I walk out of the bedroom as quietly as possible and then I get into my car and drive to the set.