Visit in Hometown (Hailee Steinfeld)

Y/n's POV

Since both Hailee and I are filming in two different countries we are not seeing each other that much. That kinda sucks and the time difference is not making it easier. She is right now in Atlanta and is filming something for Marvel and I am here in London and filming for a new Film that will come out around February. It is a new film for Netflix. It's a Netflix original film. I am starring with Chris Evans and Ana De Armas. This is kid funny because those two seem to not get enough of each other. It's their fourth film together and their third for Netflix.

Today is the second day of the film and I already miss my girlfriend. It is not the first time that we are apart for work. But the more time we spend and the more years pass by it is getting harder. Hailee and I have been together for now almost five years. We still are girlfriend and boyfriend but once I am done with the set I am going to propose to her and then hopefully we are getting married next year. I know that she has been waiting for a proposal since our second anniversary but at that time I thought that it still was too soon.

Now three years after I think completely differently. I wish I proposed to her back then but I am still no late. We kinda are like a married couple. We live together, we go on family vacations. Our families act like we are married so we spend almost every holiday together. The only thing that is missing are the rings and the official marriage where we can call each other Mr. and Mrs. That is the only thing that will change when we get married.

"Y/n you are up in ten." One of the crew says and I nod my head. I tried to call Hailee for the past ten minutes but I guess that she is either sleeping or has a shoot. Which she shouldn't have because it is 2 AM and her set should have ended at 1 AM. So she should be in her hotel room. But maybe she had to shoot longer. Either way, we couldn't talk and now I have to go in ten minutes. I hope she sees that I called her and she returns before I get to the set.

I waited but she didn't call back. I guess I have to talk with her after I am done with my set, which I hope won't take long like the last time. I sent her a quick text and let her know that I was shooting now and that I would call her once I was finished with filming. Then I leave my phone in my dressing room and walk out to the set.

Five hours later I get back into my dressing room and see that Hailee called me a few times. And then she sent me a text where she told me that she didn't see my text at first. So once I changed and made my way to the hotel I decided to call her whilst I was driving. I called her once and she didn't pick up and then I called once more but still no response. This is why I hate to have a long-distance relationship. Especially if you have a time difference in between.

As I arrive at the hotel I see that paparazzi is all over the hotel. I drive to the back entrance and walk into the hotel. I go straight up to my room and change my clothes. The crew wanted to go out again tonight but I decided to stay in and try to chat with my girlfriend. I hope it works because that would be awesome. I get into my bed and then my phone rings, it is Hailee. I pick up and she smiles immediately when she sees my face.

"Hello, baby." She says and I smile at her "Hello darling." I say in a posh British accent. She laughs "Babe your British sounds so funny." She says and I smile at her "How was your day?" I ask her and she starts to tell me what happened today and then I tell her what happened at my shoot. "I miss you." She says "I know baby but two more days and then we are both together again." I say and she smiles and nods her head.

Tomorrow is my last shooting and then the film is done finally. I will visit Hailee in Atlanta and once she is done we will do a little vacation in my hometown in Boston. "Don't you miss me?" She asks with puppy eyes "I miss you too darling. I can't wait to hold you again in my arms and sleep with you side by side in the same bed." She smiles and kinda blushes. She hides her face "Hey, no face hiding. I love it when you blush." I say and she smiles just at me.