Perfect Father (Eva Mendes)

Requested by @Superflash2255

Eva's POV

Today was a very long day for me. That's why I thought it would be best to end the day in my favorite bar in the city. I decided to go alone since I didn't want to see any of my friends right now. I am driving my second drink and I am feeling a little tipsy already since I am not drinking for a long time. I just needed it today. I usually don't drink on the weekdays since I have class the next day.

As I was drinking my second drink I heard a voice that I didn't hear for the past 7 years. I turn around and see him. One of my old students. But he wasn't just a regular student he was my lover back then. He was an affair, my dirty secret, and the best lover I had in my entire life. He was for his age more man than other men that I met in my entire dating career. And he was just 17 back then.

I don't know if I should say hello to him since I am the reason why we aren't together anymore. The night of his graduation we slept the last time together and after that, I told him that I would stay in contact once he went to college but I stopped as soon as I found out that I was pregnant with his child. On top of that, my husband divorced me once he found out that the child I was carrying was not his.

Ryan told me that he was already suspicious about me and Y/n but he never could be sure because Y/n was my student and he had never concrete proof that I was sleeping with my student and was cheating on him. I then back turn around again towards my drink and decide to drink it up. After that, I get up and walk over to Y/n.

As I look over to the place where he is I don't find him. Before I can look around I hear my name being said. I turn around and see him "Eva?" He asks and I look shocked at him "Y/n?!" OMG, he looks so handsome. He got hotter and sexier over the years. "What a coincidence." He says and I nod my head "I didn't know that you were back in town." I say to him and he nods his head.

"Yeah, I moved recently back." He says and I nod my head. "How are you doing? How are Grace and Mr. Gossling?" He asks me and I smile at him. He still doesn't know that Grace is his child and not Ryan's daughter "Grace is great. She turned 11 a few weeks ago and now she is attending the 5th grade. And I guess that Ryan is also doing good." I say and he looks confused at me. "You guess?" "Ryan and I got a divorce shortly after your graduation day," I say to him and his eyes grow wide. "Wow, I didn't know." He says and then he pauses "Was it because of us?" He asks.

I look at him and sigh. I guess I have to tell him the truth about everything. "Well, yes and no. He found out a few months afterward that we had an affair. And he just found out because I was pregnant again. But this time he knew that we didn't sleep around that time so he knew that it wasn't his baby so I told him the whole truth. About us and then he wanted to get a divorce." I say to him and he looks shocked at me.

"So you are saying that you've got pregnant from our last night?" He asks me and I nod my head. "Months later I found out that I was pregnant with twins." I say to him and he looks more shocked. "I've tried to reach out to you but I couldn't find you at all. That is why I never could tell you the truth about our children." I say to him. "So you are telling me that I am a father of two?" He asks me and I sigh and shake my head "No, you are a father of three..." I say and he looks now more confused than shocked. "Three?" "Grace is your daughter too." I say.

"Grace? My daughter?" He asks and I nod my head. "Yeah, I got pregnant right after our first night." I say to him. "So you are telling me that I got you pregnant with 14??" He asks and I nod my head again. "So you are telling me that I have an 11-year-old daughter?" He asks again "Yeah, and twins who are 7." I say to him. He looks shocked at me. I guess I should have told him this in a more private place.