Chapter 24

Although Shen Mi didn't mention anything about Yan Rui's private chat with her back then, she suddenly stopped going to the medical clinic, and her grades were so bad, and later she hid when she saw Yan Rui. We are not idiots, naturally. It can be felt that her change is closely related to Yan Rui.
So you can't blame Grandpa Shen and Grandma Shen for being so hostile to Yan Rui.
In the next few days, Shen Mi went to the hospital every morning to report, because magically, Grandpa Yan always went to the hospital for a meeting and then went out.
Of course, it was Yan Fan who sent his grandfather away, and the person who opened the windows of the Shen family changed from Shen Mi to Grandpa Shen.
For several days, the two old actors chatted about love and life. It was not too fun, but Grandpa Shen and Grandma Shen were very worried.
The main reason is that Yan Yan didn't come to see Shen Mi, and Shen Mi went to see Yan Yan every day... This is...
This worry is so worrying that Shen Mi is about to start school, and the two elders meet the two of them in the medical clinic to chat. , there was no substantial development, I finally let go of it, and then I changed to Shen Michou.
School is about to start again, and almost half a year has passed since then. Who knows what will happen in half a year?
What if Yan Ru suddenly got a girlfriend? What if she has something... It's not that she wants to curse herself, but that membrane has become her curse.
Three days before returning to school, Shen Mi couldn't sit still. After hesitating for a long time, she took out her mobile phone and called Li Youwei.
Although she seems to have a good relationship with everyone, the only one who can tell the truth and reveal secrets without restraint is Li Youwei, who put a curse on her.
The phone called, and it rang several times before it was picked up. Li Youwei called in a lazy and hoarse voice, feeling like she had just woken up.
"Li Youwei, it's me, Shen Mi!"
"I know, there's caller ID." Li Youwei resisted the urge to roll her eyes, dragged her limp body to sit up, and turned her head to look at the pillow next to her.
The traces of sleeping have been smoothed. It's obvious that the person has been gone for some time. I don't know why, but my heart feels a little empty...
"Uh... Hehe! Sorry, I'm a little nervous."
"Why are you nervous?" Li Youwei asked somewhat funny.
"I have something to think about...I want to ask you..."
"I don't dare ask for advice, just tell me what you have to say directly."
"Promise me to keep it secret first."
Li You smiled, "Miss, now you want to forcefully reveal the secret to me, It's not what I want to hear!"
"Uh..." Isn't this Li Youwei so good?
"How about you think about it again, do you want to tell me before calling me and hang up first?"
"Hey, hey! Don't hang up!"
"Then do you want to tell me or not?"
Shen Mi gritted her teeth and held back. Finally, she told Li Youwei her plan and the current situation with Yan Hong.
"So, do you just want to have a substantive relationship now or do you just want to donate your money?"
Donate your money! I wipe it! This Li Youwei, the more I get to know him, the more I learn!
"I, I'm not sure. In fact... how should I put it... it seems..."
"No need to say it. As for the latter item, I'm sorry to say that I will tell you for you."
"..."
"I can tell you clearly. , If what you told me is not exaggerated, that person named Yan is obviously interested in you. "
"No!"
"It doesn't matter if you don't believe it. After all, your emotional
intelligence is there! " Li Youwei, you are so poisonous!
"I'm telling you, tomorrow night..."
Five minutes later, Shen Mi, whose heart beat faster just listening to it, covered her chest, "Are you sure this is okay?"
"The success rate is 120%. I'm still I dare to make a guarantee with you. As long as you do what I say, you don’t need to open the room. He will open it!”
“Just
in case...” “If it happens, I will help you run the whole semester next semester!” Canteen, if you lose, run for me for a semester!”
“Deal!”

———————————————————————